Bathtub reco: HydroSystem vs Jason or Bain Ultra

fortainesJune 15, 2014

I have a narrow space and am looking for a 28-30 inch wide bathtub. I would love to have a 66 inch length (max available), but have only found 1 tub to be 30X66. It is Hydro System. I saw a few Yelp reviews online, all negative.

Is anyone familiar with Hydro System or know others that would make this size? I am considering the combo whirlpool and air---I hear whirlpools now are self cleaning and no longer have a mold problem. Also thinking about 2 chroma therapy lights. While I am not a believer in that as a "therapy", i thought it would be a nice effect. I was thinking of Jason or Bain Ultra, but I would need to go with 60" length

Any advice here?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
divotdiva

I have a rather long thread on this here and if you search for Jason you will find a few others.

Here is a link that might be useful: GW Thread on Jason / Bain

Bookmark   June 15, 2014 at 3:09PM
PRO
Cabot & Rowe

I've installed a number of Bains. They are excellent. The fact they pump air and not water means there can be no leaks.

Bookmark   June 15, 2014 at 10:29PM
skny0104

We just started our remodel and chose bain. at the time i was comparing against jason but the nearest jason showroom was an hour away and we got a pretty good price on the bain so went with that.

Bookmark   June 17, 2014 at 7:21AM
fortaines

Is anyone familiar with Hydro System? They are the only company I found to make a 30X66 size.

Bookmark   June 20, 2014 at 12:28AM
More Discussions
Console legs for wall-mount sink?
We have installed this sink in our bathroom: http://www.ybath.com/duravit-starck-3-double-furniture-washbasin.html?utm_medium=pla&utm_source=google&utm_content=duravit-starck-3-double-furniture-washbasin&cvosrc=pla.google.duravit-starck-3-double-furniture-washbasin&gclid=CKjNlI3C08QCFYhhfgodmE8A8Q The...
lesleymatson
Master Bath Reveal - Small space, big style
We don't have the bathroom shade installed yet, but...
piscesgirl
Tile vs Granite on Face of Shower Bench?
I'm nearing completion on the remodel of my guest bathroom....
swguru
Anyone seen Hydroban board for sale?
Can't seem to find it anywhere. Can't tell if that's...
cataan
Vanity from CabinetDIY - FYI
Just an FYI: we started to build the vanity from a...
melle_sacto
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™