American Range Wall Ovens

countrygirl18May 3, 2013

I would appreciate any feedback from AR owners on reliability of product & customer service from American Range.
Am very interested in the 30" wall ovens-probably gas single oven chef's door- though the french doors are gorgeous.
Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Peke

Still looking for info?

My hybrid double oven has both gas and electric. After installation we found out the electric oven does not work at all. Called AR and reported it. They said they would send a repairman. No calls and no repairman. Installed it on April 30. Sent AR an email 8-10 days ago and I got two emails back. So sorry to hear about it...we will send someone out right away...you will get a call in a few more hours ...at least within 24 hours.

It is Memorial Day weekend and I still haven't heard from anyone.

On a good note, I love the gas oven and broiler. It is super easy to clean. Nothing gets in the way. Take racks out and wipe off. Then you have a box to clean. No electric coil thingy in the way.

Bookmark   May 26, 2013 at 4:58PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
RusticBread

Peke: What's the story with your ovens now? Fixed? How do you like them? I'm seriously looking at the AR double electric wall ovens and want to know if they're all problem or if they really are good. No dealers near me have them on display. My big question: Are they workhorses or are they just pretty?

Bookmark   September 20, 2013 at 11:43AM
More Discussions
HELP PLEASE New Dacor range to replace old DCS (Fisher Paykel) range?
We moved into a house that has a 9 year old DCS by...
princesspronoid
Island hood location/height
I've got a cooktop that's 20" X 37" that...
dickross
36" Rangetop & Wall Ovens vs. 48" Range
Our current kitchen plans call for a 36" rangetop...
greasetrap
Why are my frozen bananas melting?
Not sure the right forum for this, but I freeze bananas...
weedyacres
Gaggenau or Miele combi steam oven?
We are renovating our kitchen and are planning on a...
Treblemaker
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™