Modern wall mount tub filler with hand shower?

GreenHighlighterJune 11, 2013

Hi -- I've been having the worst time trying to locate a modern-looking wall mount tub filler with a handshower. Anyone have any leads?


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Check for pictures of finished bathrooms , sometimes they tell you the name of the faucet in the info to the right of the picture. Look for tub fillers in products there too . Here is a link for one of them.

Here is a link that might be useful:

    Bookmark   June 11, 2013 at 5:02AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Uberhaus Shower Column
Hello, I am looking for any feedback anyone can lend...
Small bathroom from scratch - layout help needed
WWYD - Mosaic tile accents?
Starting to try to figure out some of the decor details...
Does anyone know where to sell a brand new vanity
looking to sell locally only and tried craigslist this...
Replacement parts for Restoration Hardware Pivot Mirror
Hi All, I have a 24x30 rectangular pivot restoration...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™