question

helen1December 23, 2002

Does anyone know what has happen to Zippimon? I have not see anything from her in such a long time. Did I miss something. helen1

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tiger_SunnyFla

Oh, Helen...now that you mention it...I'm not sure where our Zippi is...think I'll drop her an email. Thanx for bringing it up...sometimes we get so busy, we don't notice that folks go missing!
Tiger

Bookmark   December 24, 2002 at 8:48AM
Diane_from_NJ

zippi had been spending a LOT of time over at mydailydish . com, but they went under a few months ago. She was always so helpful;...I hope we find her again!

Bookmark   December 29, 2002 at 5:06PM
Tiger_SunnyFla

I still haven't heard from her.....maybe she has computer problems!??? I hope she's well.....
Tiger

Bookmark   December 30, 2002 at 7:49AM
cece_

She is on several forums I am on. She posts occasionally . I am embarrassed to say that I am not sure if she is out of town or not. It is times like these when I see I have spread myself so thin, I delete what might be an important message.

I will post if I see her post, but---due to the fact that she hasn't written Tiger, I feel she is out of town.

The last post I have from her on one group was 12-17 and it was a "get to know you" post, and I saved it, as I have always thought a lot of Zippi, and how helpful she is in finding the unique !! The last on another group was a layout she made of the Candy Cane story and that was posted on 12-15.

Cece

Bookmark   December 30, 2002 at 2:52PM
kyry

I have been looking for zippimom's post also. Been so involved with my new PSP since the holidays I haven't been visiting the craft forums. Started back the last two weeks, but haven't seen anything from her. You are right she was so helpful in finding unique and useful free things.
We miss you Zippi!
Carol

Bookmark   January 18, 2003 at 8:45AM
More Discussions
Get Well Soup Can
A while back someone was searching for a Get Well Soup...
Dixiespell
graduation pool party wording help
I'm having a graduation pool party for my daughter,...
txswetie
picture it 2002 substitute
I had to get a new computer with Windows7. I had XP...
june_nd
computer projects for kids!
hey all! I have to assign few computer/technology projects...
rosessecretgarden
Printable mouse pads
I would like to know if anyone can give me advice on...
kessy56
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™