Paper Dolls

Connie_KDecember 21, 2005

Do any of you have sites that you can print paper dolls from.

This is what I want to make up for Christmas.

I want to make up a box of dolls for the Girls (big and little) to make and play with on Christmas day.

I am going to print the dolls on photo paper and spray with a clear sealer and maybe even triple thick glaze and then put the dresses on cardstock or even regular paper and I will seal them also. Then we can cut and decorate and put a dot of re-positional glue on the back of them (we can cut the tabs off this way) Thought I would would enclose tiny ribbons, sequins, beads and glue to embelish the outfits. I think they will enjoy this and after it is finished it will stay at Grandma's house so they can play with it on their next visits.

Connie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Here's a link to many other links of paper dolls, Connie. Hope you find some you like...

Here is a link that might be useful: Marilee's Paperdolls Page

Bookmark   December 21, 2005 at 5:09PM
Connie_K

Thanks Red Confetti
Connie

Bookmark   December 22, 2005 at 11:39AM
lbrown7

They are pretty easy to find. I have a huge notebook full of paper dolls I printed out. Just start at one site and follow links to other sites. I found old betsy mccall paper dolls online. I wll get my book out and list some sites for you.
Laurie

Bookmark   December 23, 2005 at 8:01AM
minnie_tx

I have my mother's paper dolls from around 1904. They had clothes that you slipped over the heads with fronts and backs. When I get more time I'm going to scan them all.
I'm glad you mentioned it.

for my GD once we used the repositional glue on dresses and they worked out nice. I like the idea of embellishing ready made dolls.

Bookmark   December 27, 2005 at 12:48AM
paulinep

I recently had lots of fun putting a friend's grandaughter's face on a set of paper dolls which she used to make a birthday card, then a set to play with. The little girl was thrilled to see her face on the doll. Check this thread out which has a whole list of paper doll sites, plus a link to my photos showing some.

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to Thread on my Photoshop Fun

Bookmark   December 31, 2005 at 5:05PM
debra_grower

Spleak - a crazy virtual girl - now has got an interactive paperdoll game. It's quite funny actually. It doesn't cost a dime!

Here is a link that might be useful: Spleak Paperdoll

Bookmark   April 24, 2006 at 10:14AM
More Discussions
Legitimate Work From Home Data Entry Sites
I have heard there are a few out there, despite all...
fitzschke1
fake money
Is there a web site where I can print off fake money...
arnl279
picture it 2002 substitute
I had to get a new computer with Windows7. I had XP...
june_nd
Funhouse Photo Software
I just got a free copy of ArcSoft's Funhouse software...
SueZQue
Need help on stenograph information
I suppose this is the wrong place to form my question,...
barb_roselover_in
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™