Christmass card question

RitaMSNovember 21, 2002

I have a grandchild's drawing I would like to have made into Christmas cards. Any idea on how I might go about doing this?

Thanks for any help.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

All you need is a scanner; save the picture to your computer and you should be able to use it any way you want. I would use a program like Printshop of PrintArtist for their greeting card program, but just some cardstock and Word will work as well.

    Bookmark   November 21, 2002 at 3:44PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

If it's a simple line drawing you can go to a print shop that makes rubber stamps for businesses and have then make it into a rubber stamp. I did this with a drwing my daughter did and her angel is now her logo. It cost $23.00
about 5 years ago. I think it would be worth more than that if you can swing it. Suram

    Bookmark   November 25, 2002 at 1:27AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
error in cardmaking-help?
I created the card in Printmaster 10. On print preview...
What paper is best for greeting cards/postcards?
I'd like to use some of my own pictures to make greeting...
fake money
Is there a web site where I can print off fake money...
Saving project in Print Shop 23.1
I make my own recipe cards using the "post card"...
computer program for designing patterns
Do any of you know about computer programs for designing...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™