Who Makes Their Own Stuff

Summer_NHNovember 25, 2003

Does anyone here do their own printables? As in taking a template in your graphic program and doing a layout and printing it. Like cards, boxes, etc.

I use Paint Shop Pro and make my own templates and do layouts on them and I'm wondering who here does the same, or at least does their own layouts on others blank templates.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maryanntx

I enjoy doing things like that with my Picture It program.

Bookmark   November 25, 2003 at 8:59PM
stevec50

Hi Summer, I make my own templates for all of the candy bar wrappers I do. Also, I made my own clock face templates. I've only used PrintShop for this. Just started using PSP 7 for editing pictures for another project.
Steve
P.S. I see you have a new "My Page".

Bookmark   November 28, 2003 at 4:02PM
isabelbc

Well I try! Am currently fooling with clip art and thread painting combined- sort of like the 'string art' with nails and string of the 60's on paper. Making, very slowly, my Christmas cards.

Bookmark   November 28, 2003 at 10:54PM
glen_or_linda

It seems like I am always trying to figure out my own way of doing something. I couldn't find a money envelope I liked last Christmas so I made one myself.

My DD is making a coupon book for her best friend for Christmas. She is making one coupon for each month for a free lunch out at their favorite restaurants. We made up our own template and it is really turning out to be a cute project. Each monthly coupon has the logo or something like it for each restaurant. She doesn't have a lot of money for an expensive present but her friend always goes all out. The gift is turning out to be a really nice gift but she doesn't have to come up with a lot of money all at once. Maybe someone else could use this idea.

I use the blank templates a lot using Picture It also. I have the Platinum Version. It is such an easy program to use.

Bookmark   December 1, 2003 at 11:28PM
Summer_NH

I used to use Corel Print House Magic, but for awhile now, I use PSP7. I could never do backgrounds fills in Corel, but can in PSP. I love it. It's like magic. And there is a free program called "20/20", in which you can create perfect seamless backgrounds. That's the only thing I find PSP can't do.

Anyone else do their own computer crafts?

Bookmark   December 10, 2003 at 1:36PM
somebuddy

I just finished one after trying to get one for the Nestle Water Bottle...Needed a "Not Quite"
2-inch label to fit around the bottle for my son's first communion. I am very pleased with it,
especially since its a Word template and they are so hard to find.

Now I'm going to tackle the Hershey Wrappers (100g-3.5 oz), Regular 45 g(1.55) & the one for the Nuggets-for Word :)

Hope they turn out as well

Bookmark   March 23, 2008 at 3:57PM
susieq07

I make my own greeting cards using Microsoft Home Publishing, nothing like personalizing cards...

Bookmark   August 15, 2008 at 1:52PM
More Discussions
graduation pool party wording help
I'm having a graduation pool party for my daughter,...
txswetie
Photo Postcard Ideas
Do you have any suggestions on how to get a postcard...
trudymom
Napkin, printer question?
Can names be printed on paper napkins, using a Lexmark...
older
picture it 2002 substitute
I had to get a new computer with Windows7. I had XP...
june_nd
Need help on stenograph information
I suppose this is the wrong place to form my question,...
barb_roselover_in
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™