invitation stock

abergenNovember 5, 2002

I am looking for blank invitations to send through the printer. The invitations would be for an anniversary party. Ideally, I'd like invitations to have a border. Where have you found nice stock at a reasonable price? I've already checked Office Max, Office Depot, and Staples without finding what I want.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
CraftyGirl75

JoAnn ETC carries the sets to print your own. They even have sets with vellum overlay and the ribbons to weave the two pieces together, with envelopes. I think I have even seen these sets at WalMart.

A thought: Why buy pre cut? Just buy cardstock from an office store in your color choice. Print your own invitations in any size you want, 2 up, or 4 up; folded or not. Print your own border or make it. I like to emboss with stencils. You can buy a stenciling tool very cheap at a craft store. Make your own frame from heavy stock (or buy one - should be rather inexpensive). Emboss the border around the invitation after you've printed the wording.

If none of this helps or makes sense, e-mail me. I never buy invitations, and have made many invitations for weddings. I'm sure that together, we can think of something inexpensive, but very nice.

Bookmark   November 5, 2002 at 11:19AM
More Discussions
Recommendation for paper for Candy Wrappers??
OK I did it finally, made the wrappers I wanted too,...
hailie419
computer projects for kids!
hey all! I have to assign few computer/technology projects...
rosessecretgarden
Napkin, printer question?
Can names be printed on paper napkins, using a Lexmark...
older
Gold computer paper
Does anyone know where I can find a gold and/or silver...
june_nd
Web Design and Mobile Application Development Services
How to create mobile application Design?
Jennifermeria
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™