introduction

Elaine_CanadaNovember 17, 2002

Hi - I'm a new member here, although I've been reading this thread for about 6 months. My dh and I live in Canada and spend the winter golfing in South Carolina, so decided to join the fun. I'm taking on line classes at PSP-Imaginarium and trying to learn how to use it. I have Version 7.04 and am a rank beginner. Just wanted to say hi.

Elaine

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sneekersmom

Hello!

I am from Canada too!
Victoria, BC actually!!

Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy!!

Karen

Bookmark   November 17, 2002 at 2:30PM
Nebgranny98

Hello Elaine from Canada.
Welcome to the best forums on the Net.I am learning PSP7 too.It is a difficult program but it is very powerful and one can do so much with it!! Besides the great things you will learn here, I would like to also direct you to the Graphics and Scanning forum . Graphics and Scanning are people who are knowledgeable pro's and those like me who are working to learn PSP7 and are sooooo, helpful. They can lead you to great tutorials and help if you get stuck. Is this where you are learning, or another online Class?? You will find people there are as nice and helpful as they are here...I have made so many wonderful friends here...like Robin...Love YA CF ...And you can not beat Tiger..she was my first helper on here !! I look forward to coming to these forums daily to see what new and fun things are going on here!!
You could not have come to a better place!!Welcome ! Nebgranny98

Bookmark   November 17, 2002 at 3:08PM
taunia1

Hello Elaine. Welcome aboard! I've made alot of friends here. Glad you could join us! Hugs, Taunia.

Bookmark   November 17, 2002 at 11:06PM
Elaine_Canada

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm off to the golf course again today, but I'll get some time to spend playing here soon. Nice meeting you.
Elaine

Bookmark   November 19, 2002 at 8:43AM
Tiger_SunnyFla

Hi Elaine....Yes,a big Welcome!!! Good luck with PSP!! I've tried it a few times...with NO luck...Hehehe! As Granny pointed out...Graphics and Scanning forum have a lot of folks that are wizzes with it...as well as the Photography forum. Be sure to check out all the wonderful forums here!
Tiger

Bookmark   November 20, 2002 at 9:36AM
Nebgranny98

TIGER....IF YOU DID NOT HAVE LUCK WITH PSP THEN WHAT IN THE HECK AM I DOING TRYING TO LEARN IT!!! I AM STRUGGLING WITH IT . JILLZEY HAS BEEN ATTEMPTING TO HELP ME AND HAS BEEN SO PATIENT , BUT IT IS A DIFFICULT PROGRAM, HECK I AM HAVING PROBLEMS FIGURING OUT THE SIMPLE CANDY BAR WRAPPERS... :>) ...YA KNOW...I AM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED WITH MYSELF, AS I LOVE MY COMPUTER AND WANTED TO HAVE A SMALL BUSINESS SELLING A FEW THINGS. WELL LATER AND LOVE YA!! NEB...

Bookmark   November 20, 2002 at 11:16AM
Regale

NebGranny, I don't even attempt the more difficult programs. I have an old version of Print Shop and it seems to do everything I need. I make candywrappers, cards, calendars, seed packets and a few other things. I don't even want the newer Print Shop because I think with some programs less is better for me. My scanner program does some things when I scan something that Print Shop won't do so I use it to do some of the things I want done before I save it for my crafts. I know I would never have the patience to learn PSP.

Bookmark   November 20, 2002 at 12:53PM
maryanntx

Welcome Elaine!
I have downloaded a trial version of PSP, but don't know when I'll have time to try to learn. I do use Picture It and love all the things it will do. After several years I'm still learning new processes!

Bookmark   November 20, 2002 at 3:19PM
Elaine_Canada

I will be checking the graphics and scanning board often. I'm taking on line classes at http://pspimaginarium.franklinlane.com/
If you happen to go there - you can click on the tutorials at the top of the page - then Beginner (that's what I'm taking) and you can do the tutorials by yourself, but I registered for the free classes. That way, it will force me to keep at it. Believe me, I've been frustrated - but I'm working away at it anyway.
Elaine

Bookmark   November 20, 2002 at 3:46PM
Marcia Thornley

Hi Elaine, I am also Canadian. Southern Ontario here. Welcome! I have just started playing with a trial version of PSP and having some fun with it. I hope to learn more here! Lots of great info on all these forums.

Bookmark   November 21, 2002 at 9:26PM
Elaine_Canada

Hi Mush - I'm Eastern Ontario, although I was born in southern Ontario. I'm having a lot of fun with PSP but it's a big program, and I'm a rank beginner. There is so much to learn, but that's the fun of it. I'm looking forward to all the things it can do. Nice to meet you.
Elaine

Bookmark   November 21, 2002 at 9:31PM
More Discussions
hey
hey all! How are you doing?
rosessecretgarden
Printable mouse pads
I would like to know if anyone can give me advice on...
kessy56
picture it 2002 substitute
I had to get a new computer with Windows7. I had XP...
june_nd
Anyone using Photoshop?
So friends! Is there anyone who is using Photoshop...
rosessecretgarden
Web Design and Mobile Application Development Services
How to create mobile application Design?
Jennifermeria
Sponsored Products
Wescott Body Sheet - LAGOON BLUE (BATH SHEET)
$30.00 | Horchow
Samara Rug 8' x 10' - CAMEL
$1,099.00 | Horchow
Hebi Arts Egg Vases - LPSC102-DP-L
$92.99 | Hayneedle
Merske Mini Racer Motorcycle - Red - MK858-RD
$149.00 | Hayneedle
Hebi Arts 12.75 in. Hyla - LPSC046-S
$219.99 | Hayneedle
Wescott Face Cloth - ISLAND GREEN (WASH CLOTH)
$7.90 | Horchow
Ampersand Decor
| Dot & Bo
Hebi Arts Flower Bowl - LPSC023-B
$179.98 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™