a big thank you !!

Nebgranny98November 21, 2002

I want to sincerely give a big "THANK YOU" to Tiger, marciakm, Country Bumpkin, MaryAnn TX, and Dixiespell, for all your help with Candy Wrappers. You all were so willing to post your helpful suggestions. I have learned so much from all of you , and finally made my first really nice wrapper. This is indeed the best Forum site on the NET. I so enjoy my computer and all the fun things one can do with it. This site has given me so many great ideas and friends!! A BIG HUG AND SMILE

NEBGRANNY98

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maryanntx

Thanks to you too, Nebgranny! We all learn from each other.
I'm glad that your wrapper turned out and would love to see it!
My friends here at home all think that I'm the most creative talented person! LOL I always tell them that I just happen to have creative talented friends that help me out!! So a BIG THANKS to everyone here at the forums that help me look good!! (S)

Bookmark   November 21, 2002 at 7:22AM
marciakm

I am so glad that you are making those wrappers now! Make a few more changing the graphics, colors, etc so you won't forget all you've learned! Then SAVE SAVE SAVE your designs! Soon as Christmas is over, it is time to start designing valentines wrappers!

My latest project: The little candy M'M's in the little tubes. I am going to decorate the tubes with personalized Christmas designs on them--should be great in stockings or as favors at our company Christmas Dinner!

This site is great because of all the sharing from wonderful people like you and everyone else here!

Bookmark   November 21, 2002 at 9:56AM
Dixiespell

Hi Nebgranny,
I'm so glad that you got the candy wrappers to work. After I suggested using WordPerfect you wrote back and asked about Microsoft Works. I tried and tried to make Works work so I could write back, but unfortunately that is not nearly as user-friendly to me. I love WordPerfect and Printmaster Platinum. I would love to see the wrappers that you have designed. What occasion are you making them for? Isn't this a wonderful, friendly, helpful sight? I love it and all of you nice folks!

Bookmark   November 23, 2002 at 6:36AM
More Discussions
Need help on stenograph information
I suppose this is the wrong place to form my question,...
barb_roselover_in
Legitimate Work From Home Data Entry Sites
I have heard there are a few out there, despite all...
fitzschke1
graduation pool party wording help
I'm having a graduation pool party for my daughter,...
txswetie
Saving project in Print Shop 23.1
I make my own recipe cards using the "post card"...
susanamc
What paper is best for greeting cards/postcards?
I'd like to use some of my own pictures to make greeting...
mrstlc
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™