Canvas Paper

AuntMaryOctober 21, 2004

Hi,

Does anyone have a source for Canvas Computer Paper. I ordered it years ago from www.pariscorp.com, but that domain seems to be gone. Tried Google and EBay and didn't find offers that really spoke to me.

Thanks, Aunt Mary

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Canvas paper that is compatible with computer printers is not cheap, Mary... prices run from a little over a dollar [generic brand] per page to over three dollars [Strathmore] (for 8-1/2 x 11). If you are willing to buy 100+ sheets at one time, the price can be less. What price range are you looking for?

If you do a Froogle search, you'll find a number of sources at varying prices.

Here is a link that might be useful: Froogle Search Results

Bookmark   October 21, 2004 at 11:02PM
maryanntx

I bought canvas paper on Ebay from www.canvas-photo.com. I checked out their website and they don't have it listed for sale there.
My package contained 20 sheets and I can't remember what I paid for it, but it wasn't too much.

Bookmark   October 22, 2004 at 7:45PM
sassyo

I have bought it at Best Buy

Bookmark   November 10, 2004 at 12:45PM
Nonnie_GA

Michael's used to carry it but don't know if they do now. Office Depot carries it. I would image Staples or Office Max carries it, too.

Bookmark   November 14, 2004 at 1:02AM
maineman

Canvas paper comes in two forms: paper that contains real fabric and paper that is merely embossed with a cloth pattern. The latter is much less expensive, but is "fake" canvas, although I would buy some more if I could find it. Some brands of inkjet canvas tend to jam in my older Epson printer.

I went shopping for inkjet canvas in our local Staples a few days ago and was disappointed not to find any. I expected at least two different kinds. Epson used to have their own brand of inkjet canvas, but in a recent online search I failed to find any of the Epson canvas. Epson may have discontinued it.

I will check our local Michaels store and, failing there, I will resort to an online search. As Red_Confetti mentioned, inkjet canvas is not cheap.

MM

Bookmark   January 25, 2005 at 3:04PM
AuntMary

Hi,

Well, I bought some canvas cloth at JoAnn's, ironed in very smooth, cut it to 8 1/2 x 11 on my paper cutter and put it through my HP InkJet. Worked like a charm. The printing was a little light in color, ran it thru twice and it was fine. I printed a photograph, blurred the edges and it really looks good.

I did not find any canvas paper at the Office Depot in my town and a search of the web didn't give me any sources that I did not have some question about.

I haven't tried it yet, but intend to soak a piece in Bubble Jet to see if I can get darker printing on one pass that way. I may have to iron it onto freezer paper and the total thickness may be a problem. Will let you all know.

Bookmark   February 2, 2005 at 4:27PM
More Discussions
selection of photo album software?
I have lots of family photos stored on my computer...
missy_d1
Saving project in Print Shop 23.1
I make my own recipe cards using the "post card"...
susanamc
Napkin, printer question?
Can names be printed on paper napkins, using a Lexmark...
older
graduation pool party wording help
I'm having a graduation pool party for my daughter,...
txswetie
Legitimate Work From Home Data Entry Sites
I have heard there are a few out there, despite all...
fitzschke1
Sponsored Products
Aura I Canvas Art
Overstock.com
Cartoloji US State Map Pillow - Charcoal - PI-CA-CH
$89.99 | Hayneedle
Birds Flying Gallery-Wrapped Canvas
$84.99 | zulily
LBL Lighting | Twilight 12 Light Chandelier
YLighting
Stacy Garcia Calligraphy Tree Ice Green 13 1/2" Pendant
Lamps Plus