Multiple photos per page?

mare_wbpaOctober 28, 2006

I hope this is not a ridiculous question. Is there a way to print out more than 2 different photos per page? I have 4X6 pictures and need to make them wallet size to fit them to 1 or 2 scrapbook pages. It seems such a waste of photo paper to print just 2 wallet size photos per page. TIA for any help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

I remember last year I brought up a blank page of labels. that were 6 to a page I think and then I copied and pasted a different photo in each space and they printed out ok. I d did the same thing with little address size lables for Christmas presents. I put the photo of the person thegift was for on the labels.
that's what I remember about it.

Bookmark   October 31, 2006 at 12:26AM
gw:shannon-ec

You might check out Picasa.com. This is a free photo editing program from google that I've heard good things about. I'm not familiar with it, but I've heard it's very basic and easy to use. It might have a layout feature that would let you do it. I know it's only available for windows, not mac. (That's why I'm not familiar with it!). I use photoshop, but that can be very complicated. A photoshop elements cd often comes in the box with digital cameras and printers. You might have it. But picasa is probably easier.

Bookmark   October 31, 2006 at 4:44PM
iowagirl2006

You need to be specific about what program you are using to print with. There are a million ways to do it depending on what you are using.

Here is a universal way:

Open picture in "My Pictures" folder. Right click on picture and select Print. Follow the wizard. The last step will allow you to choose "wallet" and print mulitple pictures on a page.

This isn't the best way - I prefer using my Photo Editing program- but it works

Bookmark   November 3, 2006 at 11:21AM
mare_wbpa

Thanks everyone. After I posted I finally did figure it out using Photo Explosion Deluxe. Iowagirl, thanks for your input. I tried your way, it's easy and does exactly what I was trying to do. I think I was just trying to make things difficult for myself. Obviously I don't print photos much. What I did came out really well though. Think I might do more in the future.

Bookmark   November 4, 2006 at 11:26AM
More Discussions
candy wrappers
I am looking for a site that carried boxes, ttc. they...
fortescuegal
Napkin, printer question?
Can names be printed on paper napkins, using a Lexmark...
older
invitation cards!
hi all! Where do you think i can design good invitation...
rosessecretgarden
picture it 2002 substitute
I had to get a new computer with Windows7. I had XP...
june_nd
computer projects for kids!
hey all! I have to assign few computer/technology projects...
rosessecretgarden
Sponsored Products
Modesto Countertop Towel Bar
Signature Hardware
Classics Wood Buffet
Overstock.com
Bristow Triple Swing Arm Towel Bar
Signature Hardware
Campania International Small Saint Remy Cast Stone Urn Planter - P-408-AL
$469.99 | Hayneedle
Large "Floral Paisley" Notepad
$68.00 | Horchow