Personalized Coffee Mugs

luckyLaLaOctober 28, 2005

Does anyone know how to make personalized coffee mugs with pictures and sayings on them? For example: I would like to make a couple with my children's pictures on them to give as presents for Christmas. I would also like to make a few to sell at various craft fairs. I have been searching the Internet, but do not see anything. Many Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JDee

In Google, I entered photo mug and several site are listed.

Bookmark   October 31, 2005 at 7:04PM
sapphires

luckyLaLa,
Here's a site that might be of interest to you. Hope it helps.

Sapphires

Here is a link that might be useful: mugs

Bookmark   November 3, 2005 at 11:03PM
maryanntx

luckyLaLa, I think I answered your question on another forum,but here are some instructions for making a personalized mug, water slip decal mugs.
I bought my water slip decal paper on Ebay and followed instructions similar to the ones at this site. I used a clear acrylic spray on the decal after printing and then again on the mug after applying the decal. It's very important to let the decal dry thoroughly on the mug before spraying.

Bookmark   November 4, 2005 at 11:46PM
Cleo199

Try Walmart? You can upload a picture to their website and they'll make one for you. Just check their gifts link in their photo finishing part.

Bookmark   November 19, 2005 at 5:35PM
dog_mom

I just ordered a couple as Christmas gifts from Sony Imagestation website. They're on sale at 30% off - a white mug is $9.09 and a black mug is $10.49. You can upload photos and select a layout that has anywhere from one to ten different photos. And you can also add personalized text. I figure $10 is a great deal on a personalized gift.

Plus, they have free shipping going on if you order before midnight tonight (12/3/05). Good luck!

Bookmark   December 3, 2005 at 6:14PM
debby_ab

I have to add one more comment, knowing this is an old question.

I decided that this would make a great Chrismtas gift. So I uploaded a picture of the two kids we are raising and had Walmart put the picture on a simple white mug. They gave it to their grandmother for Christmas. She said it was the best gift she's ever been given. It turned out perfectly, and I felt the price was right too.

Bookmark   January 14, 2006 at 7:46PM
More Discussions
selection of photo album software?
I have lots of family photos stored on my computer...
missy_d1
candy wrappers
I am looking for a site that carried boxes, ttc. they...
fortescuegal
Gold computer paper
Does anyone know where I can find a gold and/or silver...
june_nd
What paper is best for greeting cards/postcards?
I'd like to use some of my own pictures to make greeting...
mrstlc
Get Well Soup Can
A while back someone was searching for a Get Well Soup...
Dixiespell
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™