Window cover

minnidajMay 13, 2013

We are just finishing our new bathroom and I'm trying to figure out a good window cover. By good I mean, offers privacy but let's in as much possible light. This small window is the only one the room.

We had blinds before and they worked but I didn't love the strings that I could always see since they were hung to start at the top or the bottom. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
TSG1104

I've been dealing with this same issue myself. We finally decided to go with sheer curtains because I want to be able to open the curtain and see outside since our bathroom windows overlook a small creek in our backyard. Right now though we don't really need the curtains because of all the trees; however, during the winter I suspect our neighbors might be able to see in the windows when the trees are bare so I want to have something there that can be closed.

I recently installed a cellular shade in a closet window. I've been very pleased with it and it was not expensive. It allows in a lot of light with privacy. There are no cords. This is our master closet so I often change in there so privacy was important as it is on the front of the house.

Bookmark   May 14, 2013 at 5:50PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sofla

a roman shade would look nice.

Bookmark   May 14, 2013 at 6:46PM
More Discussions
Conflicting Contractors: how to anchor a shower niche shelf
Dear Bathroom Wizards, We put an 18-inch wide, extra-tall...
hobobrian
What do you think about tiling the ceiling of the shower?
This dovetails with previous posts where I've discussed...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Cast Iron, Soaking, Free Standing Tub?
That is what I think I want, but I'm not finding very...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Need advice on shower valve location!!!
We are considering a fixed wall or glass divider for...
aboutdabass
What is really new in bathroom renovating?
Although I'm more a retro/classic kind of person, I'm...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™