Laminator Recommendations!

country_bumpkin_alAugust 18, 2003

I already have a hot/cold one, but it takes the pouches and it doesn't laminate ONTO whatever I'm laminating. If I cut the card/pic/bookmark to close, it opens the the edge. I'd like to find a laminator that will adhere TO the item. What kind of laminator am I looking for?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stevec50

THe one that I use And like was from Wal-Mart. It's the E Z Laminator made by XYRON. Very easy to use and it does stick to both sides of your project.
SteveC

Bookmark   August 18, 2003 at 11:24PM
country_bumpkin_al

Thanks Steve! Which model do you have? I checked our Walmart a few days ago, and they'd clearance them out..meaning they won't get anymore, so I'm gonna have to head to Ebay! lol Is it hot/cold or does that matter? Is it electric? I have no idea what I'm looking for. Thought I was getting the right thing when I bought the first one! lol

Bookmark   August 19, 2003 at 7:09AM
stevec50

The model that I bought is cold only, non-electric. I know that I saw it in a few other stores but right now I can't remember where. It comes with a 15' roll and replacements are 15', 30' and I believe 60'. I think theres only one model but let me go and check the box.
I'm back. No model number on the box. The box color is Green fadeing to blue. Says "Acid-Free Lamination". And a picture of the 'Duct tape' duck on the box also.I got a web address for you! It's "www.ezLaminator.com
Hope this helps.
Steve

Bookmark   August 19, 2003 at 5:49PM
country_bumpkin_al

Thanks Steve!!!

Bookmark   August 19, 2003 at 9:47PM
More Discussions
graduation pool party wording help
I'm having a graduation pool party for my daughter,...
txswetie
Printable mouse pads
I would like to know if anyone can give me advice on...
kessy56
Get Well Soup Can
A while back someone was searching for a Get Well Soup...
Dixiespell
hey
hey all! How are you doing?
rosessecretgarden
fake money
Is there a web site where I can print off fake money...
arnl279
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™