printing a poster

sassyoAugust 16, 2004

On Fons & Porter this weekend they printed out a poster size picture on ink print fabric. But they didn't say what program they used to make a poster size... it printed out on 9 sheets of paper. Do any of you know what program would do that ? Thanks, sassyo

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maryanntx

I can use any of my graphics programs to print a poster. I just change the setting under printer properties.

Bookmark   August 16, 2004 at 1:50PM
Red_Confetti

I have two computers with printers, SassyO. One has the poster function (Epson Stylus CX3200), but the other one doesn't (also an Epson, but an older model).

On the CX3200, I can make the poster in 4 pages, 9 pages, etc. Then I have to glue the images together to get the poster.

Look through your printer page choices very closely. It may be there. If not, save your file, find a friend who has the poster function on their printer, and ask to print it there. Or if you really want that poster, take the file to a commercial printer. They can do it for you, all in one piece, but for $$.

Bookmark   August 17, 2004 at 1:57PM
sassyo

Thank you for your help. I did finally find it in the print options of my Picture It Program , sassyo

Bookmark   August 19, 2004 at 6:31AM
More Discussions
Legitimate Work From Home Data Entry Sites
I have heard there are a few out there, despite all...
fitzschke1
Please Help a GW friend in need?
Sorry for the oblique title, but not sure how to ask...
leahcate
Calibrating printer before using Avery software
Trying to print note cards (#8315)on my printer, downloaded...
schoolhouse_gw
Photo Postcard Ideas
Do you have any suggestions on how to get a postcard...
trudymom
error in cardmaking-help?
I created the card in Printmaster 10. On print preview...
calirose
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™