new terry's village catalogue in today's mail

janet1_2007September 18, 2010

I went YSing today and really surprized myself. There was sooooo much Christmas stuff out today and believe it or not, I did not buy any of it. Guess I"m slipping? I did buy some other goodies though, 7 footed amber glasses @$2, 1 large white star bowl @$1, oven and microwave safe, 1 small red plastic star dish,@,25, 4 1/2 pts of craft paint @.50 each, a small glass pedestal cake dish@$1 and then4 burgandy, 4 mint green and 14 new ivory napkins all for $2, Pretty good for a total of $8.25. Then when I got home and checked the mail box, there was a new TERRY'S Village catalogue full of Fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving pretties so I have spent the rest of the evening "wishing" Janet

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathleen_li

Sounds like you found a lot of good things! Take pics so we can SEE them! :)

Bookmark   September 18, 2010 at 8:16PM
phonegirl

Janet, you found some great things at super prices. I got excited just reading about everything you found today.woohoo I sure hope those kids help you start posting pictures real soon. After ys you probably needed to sit and browse your new catalogue.

Punk

Bookmark   September 18, 2010 at 9:18PM
luvstocraft

Janet, I got the catalogue the other day too and spent some time browsing it. Lots of cute stuff in there!

You sure got a load of goodies for your $8 bucks! How wonderful for you. I'm kinda disappointed that you passed up all the Christmas goodies--I love seeing that too.

If I pull up and old picture posting step by step tutorial for you, will you give it a try? I know you will have lots of fun when you can actually show us your treasures!

Luvs

Bookmark   September 18, 2010 at 11:11PM
Purplemoon

Quite a haul for so little money! But I wish I could pass up Christmas stuff, that really has me envious of you.
LOL.

I love looking at Terry's Village catalog! Its my favorite I think. I've occasionally bought and been very happy with their things too.

Hope your hip pain has eased and your Fibro is taking a
break.
hugs, Karen

Bookmark   September 19, 2010 at 1:18AM
janet1_2007

Luv's that would be so great, but lets wait until after next weekend, I"ve got that trip to Goldsboro to DGS" wedding to get ready for this week and just too much on my plate this week to add anything new that my poor dysfunctional brain would have to try to remember. Hopefully after this things wouldn't be so hectic here. I'm not the photographer in the house. DH always does that, and I will have to master the camera too, he would be totally inept at taking pics of dishes or tablescapes, since they are meaningless to him, but I promise that I will take you up on the great offer. I am excited about trying this. Thanks in advance, Janet

Bookmark   September 19, 2010 at 8:58AM
More Discussions
Decorating Son's House
First of the photos
yachter123
Mardi Gras Table
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J-B68ziUqqsKI1jUbGIsF0R-rRjcD4-szAG4k6T8_AM?feat=directlink...
nana2010_gw
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
from Purplemoon
I still haven't gotten Houzz to accept my old name,...
Purplemoon
Let's Celebrate Pi Day!
The table is set. Grab a hat and a noise maker and...
oldalgebra
Sponsored Products
Accent Rug: Caripe1 Kelp Brown 2' x 3' Flatweave
$50.97 | Home Depot
Hughes Ottoman - Key Largo Grass Green
Joybird Furniture
Alliyah Handmade Rusty Orange New Zealand Blend Wool Rug (8' Round)
Overstock.com
Velo Wall Sconce by FontanaArte
$670.00 | Lumens
Replacement Small Plate for GG91594
Classic Hostess
Diva Dog Shih Tzu Brown and White in Crystal Coat Ornament
$89.50 | FRONTGATE
Village Lantern Weathered Charcoal One Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
$178.00 | Bellacor
Star Spangled 6x12x8 Empire Shade (Spider)
$59.91 | Lamps Plus
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™