Does anyone here do digital photography?

Deb_from_PaJuly 16, 2007

I any of you arrange photos to look different?

I want some pictures of my granddaughter made into a fairy to get enlarged for her bedroom wall.....they are buying a new house and she wants her bedroom done in fairies.she is just 6 yrs old

Can someone help me...PRETTY PLEASE?????!!!!


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I am a professional graphics designer, However the photo's of your granddaughter will have to be very good quality if you want them to stretch upto wallpaper size? Or do you mean " poster " sort of things on the wall?

Were talking a 9 - 12 MegaPixel camera here. :)

    Bookmark   July 31, 2007 at 1:33PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Alien skin software has a plug in called blow up which can enlarge your pictures, I've used it and it works well.

    Bookmark   September 5, 2007 at 11:18PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
computer projects for kids!
hey all! I have to assign few computer/technology projects...
Recommendation for paper for Candy Wrappers??
OK I did it finally, made the wrappers I wanted too,...
computer program for designing patterns
Do any of you know about computer programs for designing...
Need help on stenograph information
I suppose this is the wrong place to form my question,...
Please Help a GW friend in need?
Sorry for the oblique title, but not sure how to ask...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™