Saving Templates

pinetreemtJuly 9, 2003

Hi -- I'm a new subscriber to the forum and am interested in how to save the templates that are offered free. Could you help me with this? Thanks so much.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jillzey

Welcome!

For most graphics you can simply right click on the image and "Save target as..."

Don't forget to put it where you can find it later! I have a folder for templates that I put mine in.

If the cursor changes from an arrow to a hand then the graphic is a link (1)to a file that can be downloaded or (2)to another image (usually full size linked from a thumbnail) or (3)to another web page. In that case, (1&2)right click and "Save target as..." or (2)go to the linked image and "Save picture as..." or (3)go to the page and find the image. If you have the Status bar visible it will tell you what the link is to.

Except... on the last template site posted by taunia1, you need to "Save PICTURE as..." because the link is to a folder on the website author's desktop. Oops!!

I hope that didn't totally confuse you, I tend to give too much information. LOL

Jill

Bookmark   July 9, 2003 at 5:50PM
More Discussions
Anyone using Photoshop?
So friends! Is there anyone who is using Photoshop...
rosessecretgarden
error in cardmaking-help?
I created the card in Printmaster 10. On print preview...
calirose
Saving project in Print Shop 23.1
I make my own recipe cards using the "post card"...
susanamc
Web Design and Mobile Application Development Services
How to create mobile application Design?
Jennifermeria
Gold computer paper
Does anyone know where I can find a gold and/or silver...
june_nd
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™