Looking for a special font...

taunia1July 5, 2003

I'm looking for something with alot of fancy curls & loops at the end of the words; real fancy-like. Kind of a kelt looking font; but even fancier if there's such a thing. Anybody know? TIA.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Taunia, if you mean script fonts, see if there is anything you like in the script fonts at http://www.paintshopstop.com/fonts.html

Downside is all fonts are in one zip and it's 3 MEGS!


    Bookmark   July 5, 2003 at 11:08AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks Jill! That's exactly what I was looking for!

    Bookmark   July 5, 2003 at 4:46PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo


Here is another very cool site for free fonts:


I went through the entire site and found the following fancy fonts that you might like:
Acadian, Caffee Latte, Celtic, Chaucer (fancy), Kelly Ann, King Arthur, Lilith, Silicus, and Terpsichore.

jackie (alabama)

Here is a link that might be useful: Free Cool Fonts

    Bookmark   July 5, 2003 at 7:35PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
fake money
Is there a web site where I can print off fake money...
Please Help a GW friend in need?
Sorry for the oblique title, but not sure how to ask...
computer projects for kids!
hey all! I have to assign few computer/technology projects...
candy wrappers
I am looking for a site that carried boxes, ttc. they...
Anyone using Photoshop?
So friends! Is there anyone who is using Photoshop...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™