Hobby Lobby, Michaels and JoAnn's coupons

janet1_2007September 30, 2012

I posted this on Nana's thread but then decided that I needed to do it on a separate post, so tried again, and guess what? I goofed again. Instead of starting a new post, I again posted as a follow up. That's what happenes when I don't post very often, I can't remember how to do it!

I found a post on Pinterest that really sounds good! I haven't tried it yet; we only have Michaels close enough for me to shop at regularly, but if I ever go to Winston or to Kingsport, Tenn there are all three stores there. I don't know how to move a post from Pinterest to Holidays but I have it pinned on my craft board and hope that one of you gals who are better at computer skills than I am can repost it for all to share. Evidently all three store coupons are interchangeable and can all be used at either store and if I read it right they can be used in combination. Karen is right when she says Pinterest is addicting---so many great ideas. Love it. Hope it works! Janet

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nana2010_gw

Thank you for the information on the coupon, Janet.
ACMoore's, Joanne's, Michael's, Pier One, and Hobby Lobby, (which just opened a store in my area).
Are all in the same vicinity.
It's a good thing I don't get over that way very often
or I would be in Big Trouble!!!
Nana

Bookmark   October 1, 2012 at 9:21AM
More Discussions
For any of Gang on Facebook.....
I've set up a Holiday Group for us. Its a "closed...
Purplemoon
from Purplemoon
I still haven't gotten Houzz to accept my old name,...
Purplemoon
Nana, here are some sample uploads.
I thought I'd try to upload the same image saved in...
oldalgebra
Mardi Gras Table
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J-B68ziUqqsKI1jUbGIsF0R-rRjcD4-szAG4k6T8_AM?feat=directlink...
nana2010_gw
Christmas, 2014
Our kitchen
swest2_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™