Electolux decision

starving_chefMay 11, 2012

Any input (good or bad) on model E30EW85GPS ... Thanks all

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tjeff2000

I would be interested too. We are planning on ordering this one also. The only thing that I don't like is the edges of the stainless on the doors. It just feels cheap. like it's just tacked on. Otherwise I would also like to see what people have to say.

Bookmark   May 15, 2012 at 12:56PM
elyash

Check out the post on appliance forum - electrolux double oven died after cleaning.

Bookmark   May 16, 2012 at 12:09AM
Robin59

Need help my Dacor is horrible. Have spent a fortune. The faulty buzzer is driving me crazy. I have to turn of breaker to stop it. Spent 200 last year and just spent $500 and now it is beeping again. It will be $129 just to come out and look at it. If it is the panel it cannot be fixed and I will be out the whole oven. It is about 8 years old. This is ridiculous.
Can anyone tell me about electrolux?

Bookmark   May 16, 2012 at 11:09PM
yebo

b/c your subject line says Electolux instead of Electrolux? If people search Electrolux, they won;t find you....Though your post is at the beginning now, so I might be wrong. Just have been tripped up by the literal-ness of computers myself.

Bookmark   May 17, 2012 at 7:11AM
elyash

Robin59, You don't mention if you have called dacor directly. If you haven't contacted customer service, you need to do so and document the call. There is no excuse for a $4,000 range to break after 8 years. Call or e-mail up the chain of command. Take pictures and document each conversation. I recommend asking nicely for a fix and if that is not possible, credit towards a new range.
They are a small company and can't afford bad publicity. What electrolux appliance are you asking about - model number and picture is helpful to be able to comment specifically one something. I am planning to buy an induction range from them.
One thing I can tell you is that electrolux does not allow retailers to discount their pricing. If they do, electrolux will not sell that dealer appliances for six months and places all their orders on hold. So, you will not get a bargain. The best way to achieve a discount is from rebates or bundling the purchase of several appliances from a retailer.

Bookmark   May 20, 2012 at 9:20PM
More Discussions
Refrigerator - Fisher Paykel, Blomberg, Summit...?
I am looking for a counter-depth refrigerator no more...
virtualanne
Wolf is increasing the BTUs on front burners
When I called the Wolf showroom in Atlanta, I was told...
charon70
Zephyr Hurricane vs Broan QP430SS
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice or stories...
brewcat
Bluestar platinum vs Capital Culinarian
We are deciding on kitchen appliances for our upgrade...
malba2366
Hood & Venting for Bluestar Rangetop...Zephyr or Bluestar?
In deciding between the 36" Bluestar cooktop and...
missmeghan702
Sponsored Products
Paper S1 Wall Sconce by Fire Farm
$330.30 | Lumens
A-America Parsons Upholstered Dining Bench - Espresso - PRSES291K
$162.00 | Hayneedle
Black Copper One-Light Pendant with Kiwi Green Crystal Glass
$118.80 | Bellacor
Instant Marinater with Vacuum Pump
$39.50 | FRONTGATE
Deluna Single Arm Chaise - Lucky Turquoise Blue
Joybird Furniture