Compliment Slips Question

Jules_UKMarch 12, 2003

Does anyone know where I can find a free template to make my own compliment slips.

Thanks to all who reply.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tiger_SunnyFla

Jules, Could you tell me what a compliment slip is??? I'm not sure what they are!! LOL!
Tiger

Bookmark   March 12, 2003 at 11:06AM
Jules_UK

Tiger, how do I define a compliments slip? My brain is sleeping at the moment. It's a slip of paper that I want to use to include with items I am selling on ebay. It basically gives details of the item with a note of thanks and your own details, a bit like a letterhead.

Bookmark   March 12, 2003 at 11:25AM
Tiger_SunnyFla

Oh, OK, Jules :-) I had never heard of anything called that...but I think know what you mean....
Do you have any "print" programs? Do you want it the size of a full sheet of paper (8X11 +/-) or smaller?
Something like that could be as simple as typing the text in Wordpad...if you want one sheet, with a few of them on it, simply Copy and Paste the text over and over on the doc....
Let us know what more you may want to do with them...add graphics, etc...and what print programs you may be using...perhaps we can help further :-)
Tiger

Bookmark   March 12, 2003 at 11:34AM
Jules_UK

Tiger, I have Sierra PrintArtist, I will have a look there and see if there is anything. If not I will just do the Wordpad thing. Thanks for your help, you are this forum's helpful angel!!

Bookmark   March 12, 2003 at 5:52PM
jillzey

Hi Jules,

I have made something similar for my husband to use with his ebay sales. Mine was business card size (2 x 3.5 inches) and had a "Thanks" graphic on one side and on the other I put 2 lines to fill in the Ebay item number and a brief item description, the message "Thank you for your purchase. Please let me know when this package arrives so I can leave feedback for you. Thanks," with space to sign his name and at the bottom his ebay ID and email address.

Business card size will let you get 10 or 12 on a page. I created mine in MSPublisher, but there are bus.card templates available for MSWord you could use. Check the software you have and see if there are templates for business cards or greeting cards available.

Jill

Bookmark   March 12, 2003 at 6:31PM
Jules_UK

Jill, I have Microsoft Publisher so I will have a go at making the business card you described. Thanks to you and Tiger for your help, this is a great forum for helping out.

Bookmark   March 13, 2003 at 8:38AM
More Discussions
What paper is best for greeting cards/postcards?
I'd like to use some of my own pictures to make greeting...
mrstlc
Need help on stenograph information
I suppose this is the wrong place to form my question,...
barb_roselover_in
Calibrating printer before using Avery software
Trying to print note cards (#8315)on my printer, downloaded...
schoolhouse_gw
selection of photo album software?
I have lots of family photos stored on my computer...
missy_d1
error in cardmaking-help?
I created the card in Printmaster 10. On print preview...
calirose
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™