ISO animated screen savers

taunia1January 22, 2003

I saw in an office somewhere, a cat walking across the screen, then he dissapeared & came back. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Or, I would settle for an aquarium scene that's animated if my 'ole puter can handle it. I just want to find a FREE screen saver download somewhere. If anyone knows of some cool ones, let me know. Hugs, Taunia.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tiger_SunnyFla

Taunia, I don't use a screen saver, but if you do a search on your browser, you'll come up with many, many sites! I have one in my machine called "Underwater" that came with a Plus! theme, I think. If the cat you saw was black and white, it may(?) be the "Felix" one that some in the COmputer Help forum were talking about some time back..you may want to ask over there....but that may be more of a screen mate, than screen saver.....good luck!
Tiger

Bookmark   January 23, 2003 at 9:20AM
Peggy_GA

I have Felix (the black & white cat). I've had him for two or three years though and can't remember where I got him, but if he's what you're looking for and you can't find him, let me know.

Bookmark   January 23, 2003 at 10:42PM
sriston

I think the screensaver you are looking for is Pixel Pet's "Newton" screensaver. It is a real kitten, frolicing around your desktop. It is great, and free! You can find it at the link below.
Susan

Here is a link that might be useful: Pixel Pet's Newton Screensaver

Bookmark   January 24, 2003 at 10:10AM
jacksmum

I just came across asite with free animated backgrounds and screensavers so am posting that as well for you. Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Animated screensavers

Bookmark   January 25, 2003 at 4:59AM
taunia1

Thanks guys, you're so sweet. I'll check out all the sites & let you know. Hugs, Taunia.

Bookmark   January 25, 2003 at 9:15AM
tailyanker

Another good site to check out.
http://www.thundercloud.net/
They have animated wallpaper and screensavers. You get access to more if you sign up for their free e-mailing list(they mail about once every two months)

Bookmark   February 5, 2003 at 5:05AM
More Discussions
Greeting Card ideas
I have just started making (or trying to make) greeting...
Cuddlebones
candy wrappers
I am looking for a site that carried boxes, ttc. they...
fortescuegal
What paper is best for greeting cards/postcards?
I'd like to use some of my own pictures to make greeting...
mrstlc
computer projects for kids!
hey all! I have to assign few computer/technology projects...
rosessecretgarden
Printable mouse pads
I would like to know if anyone can give me advice on...
kessy56
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™