Template For French Fry Box

roanimareJanuary 6, 2003

Hi -- Does anyone know where I can find and print out a template for a French Fry box to fold an make from paper?They made the neatest dessert on the Surreal Gourmet using pound cake cut into french fry shapes and baked a bit. They served them in the French Fry box and drizzled them with "ketchup" which was Strawberry Sauce. I'd love to try this! -- Any help is appreciated. TIA - Michele

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lia_SC

Beada asked about this not too long ago. Here is the site that was recommended to her:
http://www.meltmyheart.com/temps.html

Neat idea with the strawberry "ketchup"! Wish I'd thought of that when I made the cheeseburger cake for my son's birthday one year. I did cut up strips of extra cake I had to make big fries and sprinkled them with sugar to look like salt. But I didnt think about the ketchup or the fry box. Wahhh! Maybe I'll get to do it again someday...? :-)

Bookmark   January 6, 2003 at 2:26PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
roanimare

Hi Lia -- I'm using this idea for an adult party! I think they'd get a kick out of it. I'm also going to serve chocolate sauce in a squeeze bottle. Nothing better than pound cake with chocolate sauce! Yum.

And thanks for the link!! It's perfect.-- Michele

Bookmark   January 6, 2003 at 2:30PM
More Discussions
Recommendation for paper for Candy Wrappers??
OK I did it finally, made the wrappers I wanted too,...
hailie419
computer program for designing patterns
Do any of you know about computer programs for designing...
Liddybuff
Greeting Card ideas
I have just started making (or trying to make) greeting...
Cuddlebones
Funhouse Photo Software
I just got a free copy of ArcSoft's Funhouse software...
SueZQue
Legitimate Work From Home Data Entry Sites
I have heard there are a few out there, despite all...
fitzschke1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™