From Where should a Georgia resident buy an NXR 48" Gas Range
Thanks to the informative posts in this forum, I have decided to purchase an NXR 48" gas range for my new kitchen. I'm ready to pull the trigger on this and the vent hood but I don't know where the best place is to buy from. I see different distributors online with free shipping and comparable prices. If any of you NXR owners have advice on this I'd appreciate it.
Also, after reading the many complaints about residential commercial style ranges, I have concluded the following assumptions about the NXR. If y'all can confirm or correct these for me it would make me more comfortable about this big purchase.
Here's the list:
1. The NXR has a good reliability record. If it breaks, NXR will send out a local repair guy. Eventually.
2. You can simmer on the low settings
3. You can adequately broil.
4. The burner grates won't rust
5. The ignitors won't click all the time and drive me crazy
6. Although is is 403 stainless steel, that is good enough if I take care of it and it won't rust.
7. I won't smell gas all the time.
8. The blue paint most likely won't chip off.
9. I won't regret not getting a dual fuel (enough to matter).
10. I will love the NXR.
Thanks in advance,