Transparencies .. where to buy for my computer printer??

kacramJanuary 13, 2003

anyone have a clue? You know, like clear acetate sheets?I've looked at office depot, office max and staples on line! I don't want to order online, I need them today, but I thought that would give me an idea if they carried them in the local stores!

thanks in advance!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tiger_SunnyFla

Hi Brat Kat!! Are you saying those stores didn't carry them? Did you call the stores, themselves?
Hmmmm...I know some of the folks here have mentioned they buy some of their computer papers and things at Walmart...? Hope someone comes along with a better answer than this...LOL!
Tiger

Bookmark   January 13, 2003 at 12:27PM
ArtsyCraftsy

Kat- Go to the office superstore and look in the transparency section for inkjet transparencies. I use Apollo brand inkjet for Canon, Epson & Lexmark- 20 sheets per pack.
Also new is the 3M multipurpose transparency film CG6000, which is supposed to work in inkjets, copiers, lasers and color lasers.

Karen

Bookmark   January 13, 2003 at 12:33PM
kacram

okay, okay okay! I'm an I D I O T ! lol.. I called office depot and they said they had them. Well, I've spent 1/2 hour THREE TIMES looking around for them. They are NOT with the copier paper! I have been spending my time looking around all the "specialty papers".. glossy photo paper, glossy card stock.. etc.. it is with overhead projectors! AACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK! lol.. thanks!

thank you Arsty! lol I went to office depot and bought there brand as it is WAY cheaper! lol....

Bookmark   January 13, 2003 at 2:36PM
Tiger_SunnyFla

Oh, lil' Kitty...You're not an idiot...you're just "feline challanged"...Hehehehehe!
Glad you found them...what are you doing with them!????

Bookmark   January 14, 2003 at 9:49AM
kacram

DS wanted to use them for a history day project... printed words that pertained to his subject and they laid them over the other pictures and stuff on his display board. Looked really cool!

Bookmark   January 17, 2003 at 6:17PM
More Discussions
computer projects for kids!
hey all! I have to assign few computer/technology projects...
rosessecretgarden
fake money
Is there a web site where I can print off fake money...
arnl279
Legitimate Work From Home Data Entry Sites
I have heard there are a few out there, despite all...
fitzschke1
selection of photo album software?
I have lots of family photos stored on my computer...
missy_d1
Printable mouse pads
I would like to know if anyone can give me advice on...
kessy56
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™