GE Slate Finish with white cabinets

lou327May 16, 2014

I'm considering slate finish appliances would like to see photos of slate finish appliances with white or creamy white cabinets. Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jwvideo

If you haven't posted this question in the kitchens forum, you might get more responses over there.

Bookmark   May 16, 2014 at 3:40PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
live_wire_oak

Don't be so quick to adopt slate. I doubt that it will be supported for more than a few years, so if you need replacements a few years down the road, you're going to be left picking something that doesn't match. With the average lifespan of refrigerators being 7-10 years, you'll probably have to go stainless to get even a close match. You might as well start with stainless in the first place

Despite many predictions of it being "out", the appliance stores continue to display mostly stainless, because they sell mostly stainless. 85% of consumer grade appliances sold are stainless. That doesn't include apartment grade, or pro grade appliances. The former is almost uniformly white, and the latter is almost uniformly paneled where possible, and stainless where not.

Bookmark   May 16, 2014 at 4:06PM
More Discussions
New Bertazzoni Induction Range?
I just saw a press release from Bertazzoni about a...
ltislander
High end appliances thermador vs. dacor
I currently have dacor ovens. I am trying decide brands...
mcaprizs
Fisher Paykel Dishwasher Drawers-do you have them?
I am in need of guidance. From what I can gather, it's...
beekeeperswife
48" Wolf, Thermador or Bluestar...or something else?
Looking into purchasing a 48" range. Wolf: Classic....
wren21
36" Blue star range- tight on space and can't decide on one electric o
Doing a kitchen renovation and have space for a 36"...
nismo99
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™