Toto and Barclay sinks

hamden_momMay 6, 2012

Hello. We're planning to install a pedestal sink in our small bathroom and are choosing between a Toto Promenade and a Barclay Sussex. Does anyone have any experience -- good or bad -- with these specific styles? And/or can anyone comment on the quality of Toto and Barclay sinks or products in general? Thanks for your help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pricklypearcactus

I have a Toto LPT315.8G Pedestal Sink and I really like it so far. It's easy to clean and beautiful. The installation instructions were good. I had a little trouble with the installation due to lack of the right size basin wrench and inexperience with pedestal sink installation, but otherwise it went well. It has been installed for a little over a year now and I haven't had a single problem. My one and only complaint is that the basin isn't as deep as I'd hoped. The sink is in my powder room adjacent to my laundry room, so I'd been hoping to do a little hand washing of laundry in it, but haven't done much since it's pretty shallow. This is probably specific to the style of the sink, which is very modern/clean lined.

On a side note, have you seen the Toto "Ethos Design" pedestal sinks? I was looking on Toto's site and they have this line with floral/nature artwork on the sink. An interesting idea.

Bookmark   May 7, 2012 at 10:15AM
More Discussions
Need bathroom sink/mirror/sconce advice asap!!
Hello everyone, we are in a total pickle over what...
Jenn Cassie
New Kohler Levity glass shower doors...
Has anyone installed these yet? It's a higher end look...
blondelle
What is the strongest, best bathroom fan on the market?
We've had mildew in our old bathroom, despite having...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Should I be concerned about the lippage on my new tile job?
At first glance my porcelain tile job in my bathroom...
susanelewis
Wall Mural (Photo Wallpaper, Photo Tile or Hire Artist?)
We have one wall in bath that's a hand-painted mural....
stevemac00
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™