One Piece Shower Rod...Where?

ErinMay 9, 2013

I'm looking for a one piece brass (chrome finish) 60 inch shower curtain rod. Does any one know for sure if the Allied Brass 60 inch rod is one piece? Why is this so hard to find????

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

This is where we got ours. It was long and we had to cut it to fit. The brackets are sold seperate. It is absolutely beautiful and so solid and heavy. It isn't cheap, though!
I did search the web, and this is the best price I found on this particular rod.

The link below is for the brackets we chose and the other link is the rod. The quality is top notch.

Here is a link that might be useful: Chrome rod

    Bookmark   May 10, 2013 at 12:44PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

60" sounds like a standard one-piece shower rod... You can find some standard ones at link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: One Piece Rod

    Bookmark   May 13, 2013 at 9:33AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Conflicting Contractors: how to anchor a shower niche shelf
Dear Bathroom Wizards, We put an 18-inch wide, extra-tall...
Another shower size questions
I am converting an alcove tub (60x30) to a shower....
Help locating a Powder Bath sink, please!
We are in the final days of a year long remodel only...
Has anyone seen an interior door handle like this in the States?
Sorry for the link but I couldn't find an image to...
Please can you help with bath vanity design issue?
My original bath layout has changed somewhat, due to...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™