orange glo floor coating

dee8002December 11, 2008

I can not figure out what all these folks did wrong to get such negative results....I think maybe they did not use the right applicator or something...but if you follow the directions it should come out good.........i just did my floors (kitchen and dinning room)2 weeks ago and they still look excellent!! i did a coating of polyurethane about 2 years ago and they were starting to look a little dull. But after using orange glo they look like new again,,what a wonderful product!!!I'm glad i used orange glo before I read this forum or I might not have tried it. But like I said they came out just beautiful..and it's been over 2 weeks now and they still look like new..Just my 2 cents worth....DEE.....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindac

Sorry...I used the Orange glo once.....and mistakenly left it in the cupboard and the cleaning lady used it.....and I ditched it!
It messed up the finish on many pieces of furniture.
Perhaps on a vinyl floor it might be OK....but not on anything with a finish.
I am puzzled? You just registered today with an endorsement of a product?
Historically that speaks of SPAM.
Linda C

Bookmark   December 11, 2008 at 9:19PM
graywings123

I doubt that Dee is a spammer - unless Billie Mays is going undercover on the internet. But then, her post would be all in CAPS (the way Billie Mays shouts in his commercials).

Just trying to inject some levity. Anyone else here old enough to remember Ron Popiel?

Bookmark   December 12, 2008 at 8:45AM
jannie

Do I ever remember Ron popeil! I bought a Vegetamatic back in the 70's. I was amazed to find them now selling at my local Rite Aid store! I agree this is not spam. I ocasionally recommend a product for cleaning (or whatever)like this, but I guess I better stop. I don't want to be accused of spam-ming! And I hate Billy Maze-that voice, the shouting!

Bookmark   December 12, 2008 at 9:26AM
eaglemom100

And to think I thought I was the only one who didn't like his voice. Don't you know his mother was always saying to him "use your inside voice!"

Bookmark   December 12, 2008 at 7:24PM
More Discussions
Help! Lime Away hurt my sink!
Hi all, I had a new cleaning lady work in my cottage...
jlknovi
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Coffee Pot. How to clean?
It's thermal. But I can't get the coffee stains out....
Suzi AKA DesertDance
Using same vacuum for outside lanai and off white carpet???????
I have one vacuum. It is a Shark Robot. I need to...
mizsusan
How to clean sliding window and door tracks?
How do you clean sliding window and sliding door tracks? When...
chezron
How often should I wash area rug?
We have a washable (in a large capacity laundromat...
Valerie Emmerich
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™