Fall Scarecrows

christmascandySeptember 22, 2010

I have lots of vignettes throughout the house. This is one with some scarcrows and a little colored chair that came from Big Lots many yrs ago.

The living room has a pair sitting on the back of the sofa. The boy was purchased at HL 3 yrs ago and I just found the girl at GW last week!

I have a fabric swag over the sofa picture and I added a fall garland.

The candleholder on the coffee table is "Surprise" a TS find 3 yrs ago and I just added the fall floral and fall colored candles. I don't have fall pillows to use on the sofa now, but I do have Christmas ones!

TTFN,

Candy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oldalgebra

Scarecrows everywhere! They're very sweet.

I like the candleholder on the coffe table. I bet you can do a lot with it to make it fit any holiday or theme.

Your pumpkins in the first picture are very nice. Did you get them all in one place?

Bookmark   September 22, 2010 at 1:17PM
Purplemoon

Neat candleholder! And the scarecrows are adorable. I really, really like that big vignette with them.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   September 22, 2010 at 2:57PM
christmascandy

OA, I have collected them over the years, but most are probably from Hobby Lobby. Some of them are on fall picks and of course, some are from TS's.

Karen, I have vignettes all over. I will post more later.

TTFN,
Candy

Bookmark   September 22, 2010 at 4:22PM
slinkey

Cute Scarecrow vignette.
I can't beleive you found your boy scarecrow's 'Twin Sister' at a TS, after three years!! They look very happy.
Nice arrangement on your coffee table..
Everything I've seen so far looks very festive..

jane

Bookmark   September 22, 2010 at 4:59PM
phonegirl

Candy, I love your decorations but must say your unique pumpkins to go with them really caught my eye too. You do love to decorate and we love to look so woohoo. You all seem to have green acorns...I haven't seen any in stores around here. What's up with that?

Punk

Bookmark   September 22, 2010 at 10:42PM
luvstocraft

Punk, you made me have to go back and look again--green acorns, I completely missed them my first time through! My eyes are not that good, are they acorns Candy?

Love your cute little scarecrows and how you have them arranged. Sounds like you need to find some felt or pretty fall fabric and fix yourself a "slipcover" for your little pillows. Will look forward to seeing your Christmas ones--and more fall decor as well.

Luvs

Bookmark   September 22, 2010 at 11:33PM
sunnyca_gw

Candy, your mamma & little girl scarecrows are darling & so many nice pumpkins to go with them. The sofa scarecrows look "right at home" now that they are together!! Jan

Bookmark   September 23, 2010 at 12:07AM
More Discussions
Mardi Gras Table
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J-B68ziUqqsKI1jUbGIsF0R-rRjcD4-szAG4k6T8_AM?feat=directlink...
nana2010_gw
Christmas, 2014
Our kitchen
swest2_gw
Trying something, you can help.
Any of you who see my pins on Pinterest know that I...
luvstocraft
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
After Christmas
Simple table. As a lot of you know, my son & 3...
yachter123
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™