American Range Performer RANGETOP

Bungalow14May 29, 2014

Hi y'all. Wife and I completed construction of our "forever" home recently, so I'm finally able to share thoughts & pics of my American Range Performer 36" rangetop. Lots of folks have posted great info about AR Performer full ranges (and I thank all of you!), but I believe I'm one of the "early adopters" of the rangetop model. It's trite, but...all I can say is WOW. This beauty is everything I've always wanted, and more. The power is breathtaking, but is easily and precisely controlled. Fit & finish are outstanding - not a scratch on it when rec'd. Has worked perfectly from the moment it was piped & plugged in - nary a hiccup. I am happy to sing he praises of the good folks at AR - I called them twice with questions prior to purchasing, and they were very helpful. And they packed this beast in a very robust wooden crate for shipping - it was practically bomb proof. I'm happy to answer questions if you have any. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bungalow14

Here is a pic of The Monster in full throat, all six burners on Max. Yes, I had my vent fan on high (1200 cfm) so I wouldn't melt the kitchen LOL!

Bookmark   May 29, 2014 at 1:20PM
More Discussions
Jenn Air Counter Depth Refrigerator
Hi, We will probably be getting the Jenn Air counter...
C C
Oven size vs cabinet size
In my search for a new oven I noticed that all have...
dickross
Any experience with a Miele or other plumbed-in coffee machine?
Heavily considering a plumbed in cva4066ss Miele coffee...
Vandit
2 Weeks With my New ASKO Dishwasher--a review
Since very few people here have ASKO dishwashers or...
needinfo1
Zephyr Hurricane vs Broan QP430SS
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice or stories...
brewcat
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™