Glass cleaner

naxosmomDecember 27, 2005

Hi!

My contractor left me a can of glass cleaner that has to be the best I have ever used. It is called Somaca Industrial strenght Hi-Sheen Glass Cleaner. The company only sells to businesses. Is there a place where I can get a similar product?

This stuff keeps my clear shower doors spotlessly clean. I can even have my teens clean and have no streaks on glass anywhere. My car windshield has never looked better. None of the streaky mess. Crystal clear windshields.

I tried Industrial strength Windex with vinegar...yuck. Lots and lots of streaking.

Thanks,

Dee

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dsb22

Hi, I did a yahoo search and think I've found it here:
http://www.alpineglass.com/shop/product.php/id/25SM10

I just ordered some b/c it sounds wonderful. Their description says it's environmentally friendly as well. You get a discount if you order more than two cans.

Thanks for the recommendation. I've been using a product called Perfect Glass, which is terrific for mirrors, but I was struggling with the shower doors.

Bookmark   December 27, 2005 at 11:46AM
jxbrown

I like Hope's Perfect Glass is the best. I Rain-X the shower doors and squeegee and dry after showers. They never need to be cleaned that way.

Bookmark   December 30, 2005 at 3:50PM
icomeanon

I just moved into a new apartment and the windows were in horrible shape, stained and dirty and layered on gunk. Found the hi-sheen being sold by a company called TechnologyLK and got it. This stuff is great...cleaned the windows off in minutes. Now I use it on the shower, windows, my car. One of the best cleaners I've ever tried, and the customer service at TechnologyLK was real helpful. They even let me come and pick it up from them to save on shipping, since I lived only 20 minutes away. Great folks.
The link is http://www.technologylk.com/catalog/5165/Hi-Sheen-Glass-Cleaner/

Bookmark   February 3, 2009 at 9:55AM
More Discussions
Grout
An electric toothbrush and Listerine + clean grout....
jak4
nylon jacket stains
Hi, I have a cute green nylon jacket that has normal...
mimilm
Pro Carpet Cleaning: Chemdry vs Steamer vs ??
Looking for a carpet cleaning service that does a good...
jsfox
Sink Scratches
My white (porcelain?) sink gets silvery scratch marks...
jinnufr
Cleaning unsealed brick floors
Hi all: I just purchased a new-to-me home with unsealed...
AtomicJay007
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™