Good Christmas Scented Cleaner

grettawallaceDecember 7, 2009

Hey folks - I was at Marshall's and I saw a bottle of Christmas Scented All Purpose Cleaner and I thought it was a really great idea. It was way too expensive, though. I made up a homemade version, but I can't seem to find anyone else making a similar commercial product that is more reasonably priced and a little bit more powerful than vinegar and water. Any ideas?

Here is a link that might be useful: My homemade Christmas cleaner recipe

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
graywings123

If you came up with your own homemade version of Christmas Scented All Purpose Cleaner, then why are you searching for a similar commercial product? Just keep making your own version.

Bookmark   December 7, 2009 at 6:37PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
betsyhac

Well, maybe it's too late, but Mrs. Meyers has some pine scented stuff that I love. I just ordered some for gifts this week, and it arrived within 24 hours of my ordering it online from their website -- with FREE shipping. Target was also carrying it, but not much of it.

Bookmark   December 18, 2009 at 6:50PM
More Discussions
Getting Cigarette Smoke Out of Clothes
My daughter's friend gave her a lot of clothes. Friend...
monicakm_gw
Home library is musty smelling
I have a wall, floor to ceiling, of built in bookshelves...
liseebird
Red wine on wall - help!
Hi. We just finished our major kitchen remodel (thank...
nicole93089
Rescuing a non-stick frying pan with burnt on grease
Well, I let my frying pan with grease get too hot,...
junkyardgirl
help between these two spin mops
Which is better http://www.homehardware.ca/en/rec/index.htm/Indoor-Living/Home-Commercial-Cleaning/Floor-Care/Mops/Wet/Spinning-Mop-and-Bucket/_/N-2pqfZ67l/Ne-67n/Ntk-All_EN/R-I4540847?Ntt=spin+mop Or http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/for-living-spin-mop-and-bucket-0428442p.html#.VO5Y1DhOnHw...
wantboost
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™