that time of year "reminder"

PurplemoonSeptember 10, 2012

Don't forget to browse your Fall inspiration album, lots of eye-candy and a lot of it by you in years past.

(I'll also post the Halloween one soon).

Enjoy,

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall-Thanksgiving Inspiration Album

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nana2010_gw

Thanks, Karen
I'm doing all I can to hang on to summer, the pictures are inspirational tho.
I really appreciate your thoughtfulness in creating these albums to share with us!
Nana

Bookmark   September 10, 2012 at 8:19AM
phonegirl

Karen, it's so nice when you and Jeanne send links to your albums. I enjoyed looking through these again. Now I'm thinking I'll head out to the shed and think about hauling in some fall totes. One of the gals that work for us has been telling me it's time for a couple weeks now. I guess I needed the extra nudge to get me going this year.

Thanks again for all your time putting these albumas together. Are you starting your fall decor yet?

Punk

Bookmark   September 10, 2012 at 8:50PM
slinkey

Nothing like looking at these albums to get 'all fired up' for Fall!
I didn't think I wanted to give up Summer - just yet - but
when I see all these pretty pics...it makes it so much easier to 'Move On To Fall'!
I was at CTS today. I had a store credit and a gift card and that's ALL I needed. The store was busting with so many sales and great Fall decos that I couldn't resist.
DH looked at my shopping cart and said 'I thought we were downsizing'? !
This is NOT goit to be easy!! sigh...
jane

Bookmark   September 10, 2012 at 9:02PM
Purplemoon

LOL, Jane....tell DH that "downsizing" doesn't include decor stuff. Besides, you had 'free' money to spend at CTS, so you were forced to buy things.

Punk, Nana, I'm glad you enjoyed looking at the photos again. I know some of us want to Hurry, Fall and others don't, but we all love seeing decorations ALL the time.
;o)

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   September 10, 2012 at 10:55PM
jeannespines

Ohh...the album looks wonderful...I will go thru it more closely ...can't believe it's about time to get the 'vine tree' up again! Lovely pics, purplemoon & appreciate all you do for us here on the Holiday Forum! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   September 11, 2012 at 11:59PM
luvstocraft

Karen, thanks for the reminder. You've certainly collected some pretty pics for our inspiration. I clicked on "slideshow" and just sat back and enjoyed each pretty picture.

Lots of familar names too, I miss dining delight, Frou, the two Lynn's, Betty, Yachter, Tam, Judith, etc. etc. etc. Hope some of them show up during the holidays this year.

Luvs

Bookmark   September 14, 2012 at 2:04PM
Fun2BHere

I'm pretty new here and appreciate links like these. It's supposed to be close to 100 degrees F. here today and I don't use air conditioning, so I'll be hiding out in a darkened office with a fan blowing and enjoying pictures that evoke cooler weather.

Bookmark   September 15, 2012 at 4:20PM
Purplemoon

Gosh Fun2BH, are you in my part of the country? Phoenix. I can't imagine not using A/C with 100 degrees. The older I get, the harder the heat seems to be on me. I'm glad you're enjoying the Fall pictures and hope you decorate along with us the rest of the year.... and next ;o)

Luvs, I miss many of our old gang too. Judith taught many of us sooo much, and she was the reason I found this forum in the first place. I'll always be indebted to her!! I have no idea where the two Lynn's are, and Frou. Hope all come back. I'm sure Yacht will be here soon tho, now summer is ending. I should check Tam's blog and see if she still keeps it up, her decor was gorgeous... as well as Dining Delights. I often think of Betty and her DH Alfred, and hope they are doing well.
I'm so anxious for the Fall holiday decorating to start and just know more our buddies will be back. That means you too JIM if you're lurking out there! We need furkids updates from you too. ;o)

Meanwhile, here's the direct link to the Halloween Inspiration Album. Don't forget you can access all our albums on Photobucket thru it. I've already been looking thru the Xmas ones. LOL

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween Inspiration Album

Bookmark   September 15, 2012 at 11:40PM
More Discussions
test 2
Caroline's table
nana2010_gw
Judith (Sweet Designs blog)
Hi everyone. I have checked her blog numerous times...
marylmi
NOT HAPPY with this TAKE-OVER
Hate, hate, hate this has happened to our Forum. I...
Purplemoon
Valentine Decor
It was a little crazy decorating this year for Valentine's...
phonegirl
test
A test link to a photo
nana2010_gw
Sponsored Products
Interlock Maze Rug 5'3" x 7'5" - PAIRS (BROWN/RUST
$399.00 | Horchow
24 Inch Bathroom Vanity Set
TheBathOutlet
Joseph 22-Inch Orange Sunburst Decorative Pillows, Set of 2
$100.95 | Bellacor
Patio Living Concepts Outdoor Lighting. Bahama Weave Drk Mahogany Thin Weave 34