rustic Fall decor

PurplemoonSeptember 13, 2011

another blogger's decorating for Fall.

Jeanne, you might really like her things.

Enjoy, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: rustic fall decor

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

She's another one of those people who are able to make great vignettes from most anything isn't she? I like her displays in those old tool boxes--never would have thought to use one for a wine rack! And there's just something about fall florals that give things that "homey" feeling.

I clicked on "older post", wow, what a powerfully written story about her life. She has a real talent for expressing herself with the written word as well as creating interesting vignettes. I'm sure I'll be reading more of her posts--even though I'm trying to declutter and simplify my "stuff", I love seeing other people's. ;o)

Luvs

Bookmark   September 13, 2011 at 11:21AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

Thanks, PM...I do enjoy lookin'! I've got her bookmarked but haven't looked at her blog for some time...so this was fun...yes, love the old country pieces she used for Fall decor...so warm & cozy & I love the old blue Mason canning jar pic below the white painted window (pictured on right side of page). TFS, PM! Jeanne S.
I'm still enjoying MN! Altho today it cooled from mid 80's to a high of 62...tomorrow 50...I guess Fall is on it's way! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   September 13, 2011 at 10:36PM
More Discussions
Our Xmas Display inside & out 2014
My Christmas in case you missed it w/carols, many changes...
aputernut
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
Winter decor gone, here's Valentines
Just changed out the items on my kitchen table. I really...
luvstocraft
Valentine Decor
It was a little crazy decorating this year for Valentine's...
phonegirl
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™