Close up of teapot for Jane

christmascandySeptember 26, 2010

Hi,

Jane asked to see the teapot that was on the top shelf of my curio. I used it in a vignette on my kitchen table.

The tray, bear, candleholder, pumpkin floral basket, pumpkin S & P's, napkin, Harry Potter book, fall pick, leaf plate, pumpkin cup, large candle and candle plate are all TS items.

And Karen, there are purple flowers in that basket!!

The teapot was from Hobby Lobby last year.

Even closer:

TTFN,

Candy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

Oh boy, that looks very inviting! Would love to have a cup of coffee & share those cookies! Fun seeing a "teddy" in a Fall vignette, too. TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   September 26, 2010 at 1:08AM
phonegirl

Great job on this, Candy. You gals have been very busy while I've been unable to jump on here. Just love seeing all the great pics. That teapot is darling and Jeanne's right, those cookies makes me wanna come and join you for tea.

Punk

Bookmark   September 26, 2010 at 1:14AM
Purplemoon

I love that vignette, especially since you added purple flowers for me. LOL.

I think you're going to keep me busy adding to our gang's Inspiration albums! ;o)

hugs,Karen

Bookmark   September 26, 2010 at 3:29AM
luvstocraft

That's a really cute teapot and mug, and a you've made a darling vignette with them too. I agree with Jeanne, that little bear looks really cute all dressed up for Halloween. Luvs

Bookmark   September 26, 2010 at 6:01PM
slinkey

Sorry I'm so late to respond...I've been 'Galavanting' all weekend...
Candy...that is such a lovely vignette...and I just LOVE
that Teapot. It has such nice color and detail to it, without being 'too overdone'. Your tray of 'goodies' makes me want to curl up by a fire and grab a good book and enjoy!

Thanks for a better peak at your teapot...I enjoyed seeing it 'Up Close & Personal' ....lol

jane

Bookmark   September 26, 2010 at 9:56PM
christmascandy

I would love to have everyone over for cookies and tea or hot spiced cider (I don't do coffee!)
Where is that party bus when we need it??

Teddy is a totally molded resin figure and the fall decor is all part of him. I found him at Salv. Army.

Karen, I would add purple just for you, but it actually was already in there when I bought the arrangement. It was $1 for the entire basket and arrangement

It's weird, there was another reponse on here and I responded to that and they are both gone!! It was when that internal server message kept popping up! Also, when I tried to log on this morning, it kept telling me the website was unavailable.

I'm thinking the 2 are connected!!

TTFN,
Candy

Bookmark   September 26, 2010 at 11:06PM
More Discussions
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
Nana, here are some sample uploads.
I thought I'd try to upload the same image saved in...
oldalgebra
Toddler' February Art
For all you grandmothers out there: Materials: One...
oldalgebra
Mardi Gras Breakfast
Getting ready for tomorrow. For more information and...
oldalgebra
Our Xmas Display inside & out 2014
My Christmas in case you missed it w/carols, many changes...
aputernut
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™