Glass Plus with Jet-Dry

cearabNovember 17, 2009

I normally just purchase the cheapest or generic glass cleaner when I'm at the store. However, I had a coupon for Glass Plus with Jet Dry, and it ended up being cheaper than the store brand, so I bought it.

I have to say, I am sold on this product. In my living room, I have a beautiful glass top coffee table that unfortunately has more than a few deep scratches on the surface. I also have direct sunlight on the table part of the day and it really shows the scratches. After using the Glass Plus the scratches have practically disappeared and the glass seems much 'shinier'. I don't know if the Jet Dry fills in the scratches a bit or what, but I noticed a 100% improvement in the way the table looks. I also noticed how shiny and new my bathroom sink and fixtures look. No, I am not an employee of the company, but I do like to pass along information when I find a product that really does work. I love this stuff!

Here is a link that might be useful: Glass Plus

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jannie

Thanks, Cearab. I've shameslessly "plugged" for certain products on this site. I usually add something (like you did) so people don't think I'm spamming. I just think it's nice to know the brand names of products that do work.

Bookmark   November 17, 2009 at 6:00PM
More Discussions
Red wine on wall - help!
Hi. We just finished our major kitchen remodel (thank...
nicole93089
nylon jacket stains
Hi, I have a cute green nylon jacket that has normal...
mimilm
Getting Cigarette Smoke Out of Clothes
My daughter's friend gave her a lot of clothes. Friend...
monicakm_gw
How often should I wash area rug?
We have a washable (in a large capacity laundromat...
Valerie Emmerich
40 Mule Team Borax
I have used Borax for many years. The last 3 boxes...
reader77
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™