Galaxie Central Vacuum

YuliaONovember 27, 2013

I just got a quote from the installers and the price is very nice :)
They are using galaxie system. I can't seem to find any reviews. Does anybody here has galaxie?

thats what they want to install�we have 3 floors +basement, 3600 sq ft�would that be enough? thanks!

GA80 POWER UNIT
TURBOPAK 30' GRAY/INDIGO
INLET VALVE PLASTIC WHITE 6
VACPAN WHITE (OPTIONAL UPGRADE) 1

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
housefairy

I am assuming you are talking about 6 outlets. What you need to do is take the actual hose and place it where they plan on putting the inlet valve. That will determine if 2 a floor is enough. Then see if you can reach all the areas of the floor and ceiling. I have 2 in the garage, just because I have one in the front of the garage so that I can vacuum cars while they sit on the driveway. The vac pans are nice, but they now make a vroom, hide a hose and spot(vac u flo accessory) which you might want to check out.

I have never heard of the galaxie so have no comment on whether it's good or bad. I love my vac u flo. If I ever move that is one of the first things I would install.

Bookmark   December 2, 2013 at 9:12PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
YuliaO

Thank you! good idea, i'll try to see whether i can vacuum the whole house with those outletsâ¦

Unfortunately, hide-a-hose requires opening up the walls, he said it's best to install during construction, so we are stuck with hoses :(

Bookmark   December 4, 2013 at 9:42PM
More Discussions
Cat Urine in Carpet
What is the best product and method for removing cat...
kwie2011
vacuuming problem
I have fairly new bedroom carpeting and my Hoover vacuum...
eviemp
Has anyone tried Green Works?
I see Costco has Green Works. DH and I are planning...
myclementine
Best hardwood floor cleaner?
Our floors just got finished 2 months ago and I hate...
lmrinc_gw
Pro Carpet Cleaning: Chemdry vs Steamer vs ??
Looking for a carpet cleaning service that does a good...
jsfox
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™