Sur La Table has loaded their X-mas ornaments!

nhardyAugust 23, 2011

I wanted to give you the heads up on this since I found it today. I have already been to Hallmark and Hobby Lobby for ornaments. I already got my Old World Christmas ornament in a flood sale. I'm still waiting until mid Oct for the Pier1 ornaments. Bronners has been loaded weekly of their ornaments.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Purplemoon

You Go, Girl. Sounds like you might need more trees too.
LOL.
I love Christmas stuff.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   August 24, 2011 at 12:10AM
Marlene Kindred

Wow...can you believe it? Stores are stocking Christmas and we've been having high 90's and into the triple digits.....I'm too sweaty to think about Christmas, but maybe I should...it would cool me down!

Bookmark   August 24, 2011 at 1:20PM
nhardy

It is going to be 101 with a heat index of 107. I could use some of that Snow right now! (Do you here White Christmas playing in the back round too?) I about died cutting part of the grass yesterday. It was 97 yesterday. It was a great escape as I cooled down to look at the ornaments.

I made a date with my sister to go the begin of Nov. to the expensive mall, Saks & N.Marcus, to see all the ornaments in person. She even said that she would go to the other mall with Nordstroms. We went to the new Von Maur Dept. store last Nov. Their X-mas dept. was a bust. Even Pier1 beat them hands down.

I pre-order a VPH Season's of Cannon Falls candle from QVC. I want the red one, H168119. QVC calls it a bubble light which it is not. But it is called a shimmer candle by SoCF and agree with them! Have you seen the liminara flameless candles at QVC? H192881 & H193921 They are freakishly real looking, flame and all! Watch the video!

Bookmark   August 24, 2011 at 3:02PM
maximavswife

Here is a link to Pier 1's Christmas preview.

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Pier 1 Christmas Preview

Bookmark   August 25, 2011 at 10:22AM
More Discussions
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
Not finding any inexpensive beanie baby duckies and . . .
I expect the nearer to Easter it gets, the higher the...
oldalgebra
Christmas, 2014
Our kitchen
swest2_gw
NOT HAPPY with this TAKE-OVER
Hate, hate, hate this has happened to our Forum. I...
Purplemoon
Mardi Gras Breakfast
Getting ready for tomorrow. For more information and...
oldalgebra
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™