Marble in Miami

theglampadMay 21, 2013

Does anyone have recommendations on places to purchase marble in the Miami area at a reasonable price? I have been working with Granite Express, but they do not have the type of marble IâÂÂm looking for. I am trying to find a white marble with grey/black veining. Arabascato is my favorite. I also like Danby and Statuary. I am trying to stay away from Carrara because of the darker blue/grey background (although I may fall back on it if I cannot find what IâÂÂm looking for.) Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sofla

I can't help you with Miami, but if you wanted to venture north, Marbles of the World in ft Lauderdale on Powerline. I shopped there, for my white thasso, they carry statuary. I purchased similar statuary to what Marbles of the World offered at another place but less expensive off of Powerline in Pompano. I'll have to find out the name of that place for you.

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 4:45PM
theglampad

Hi Sofla! I would love the name of the less expensive company in Pompano. I have shopped Marble of the World in Fort Lauderdale, and there marble is exquisite, but pricey. Please let me know if you find the name, and thank you so much!! :)

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 9:12PM
remodelfla

There's a bunch of places off powerline between Atlantic and Sample I think. Also around Copans you can find some small Mom/pop type places.

Bookmark   May 22, 2013 at 11:15AM
writersblock

I haven't been down that way in a long time, but there used to be miles of stone yards along/just off of the Palmetto, starting a little north of 836.

Bookmark   May 22, 2013 at 7:07PM
More Discussions
Suggestions - Eliminating Jack and Jill Bath in New Construction
Looking for suggestions on eliminating a Jack and Jill...
burbmomoftwo
Advice on how high to hang mirror?
My BR remodel is in the finishing touches stage, I...
shappy22
Lowe's master bath estimate....seems high?
Due to a 3-year old poor tile job in our stand up shower...
A McK
Shower drain installed off-center in subfloor - how to fix? Urgent...
Well back to the (new & improved?) Gardenweb. I...
AHMIowa_NJ
Has anyone seen an interior door handle like this in the States?
Sorry for the link but I couldn't find an image to...
ceezeecz
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™