What features do you like about your bathroom?
1. large shower - 5X5 ft - with grab bars on 3 walls and bench (my balance is not great) - exhilarating
2, 3 shower fixtures - hand shower, fixed shower(opposite wall), rain shower (center of space) - I can turn all on at one time and I feel like I'm 8 years old playing in the rain, LOL
3. Moen digital shower - hit one button to turn on and get to perfect temp - no tweaking necessary
4. having no shower door is VERY nice - along with curbless and linear drain features enhance effect that I'm "playing"
5. lots of light - horizontal window above shower and sconces on each side of mirror AND pendant light in center
6. large mirror to reflect light generously
7. wall mounted toilet providing a spacious effect to the space (and making easy to clean) - so glad I included in plan the wall-mounted toilet brush which was $50 from Amazon
8. relocation of washer/dryer to space with nice counter across the aisle for dumping clothes from dryer
9. lots of storage space including space for hamper beneath counter
10. glad I figured out way to keep a closet in spare room (considered doing away with it all together) - new location for this spare room closet better than old (old space used by new location of washer/dryer on other side of the wall in bath)
11. I actually like the narrow depth vanity - ours is Godmorgon from Ikea - about 18 inches deep. This allowed us to have a full 36 inches (plus some) aisle space for possible wheelchair access in future. But something I didn't realize is that the wide aisle adds to the luxurious feel of the bathroom ambience. I would definitely trade a narrow depth vanity for a wider aisle anytime, or at least regarding the tradeoffs we had to make.
12. I dislike the wallmounted aquia toto toilet the most because for some reason, the seat seems too narrow. Also, the flush mechanism isn't working - it is new so guess we have to call the contractor - only "feature" that has caused us problems after room was finished. We are going to look at Duravit wall mount toilet for our next bath. I have read more reviews about Duravit than Toto for this style. Maybe there is a reason for that.
How about a review of form and function of your bathroom? Nice to have "features" specified for others who might want to view your input as a "shopping list".