miele 36 in fridge door capacity

drboubaMay 18, 2012

Can anybody say whether or not the 36 inch miele column fridge (kf1911vi) has room on the door for a standard half gallon carton (milk, juice, etc)?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lucypwd

not sure this helps, but I have the 1801vi miele and a half gallon fits easily. There is a ton of room in this particular model(which is narrower thanwhat you are asking about) - right now I have 2 gallon jugs of milk, a half gallon of juice, a pitcher, a six pack of bottles and other assorted items on the main shelf in the fridge, (not the door). Miele can tell you if you can fit a half gallon on the door. A gallon milk jug does not fit, and I don't think a liter bottle does either, but I can't remember as it's been a while since we had pop. MIele 800 999 1360 - tech service support or showroom headquarters 800 643 5381 I really like mine, but because the compressor is on the bottom everything is up high, (I'm short). At first I wasn't sure I liked that, but I can easily see through the top shelf to any hidden items. I would definitely get it again. I just replaced my light bulbs - hugely expensive as is the filter for the icemaker on the freezer.

Bookmark   May 20, 2012 at 1:55PM
More Discussions
Has anyone dealt with any members from AutomaticWasher.org
I am curious to know if anyone has spoken with any...
anthony1717
Island hood location/height
I've got a cooktop that's 20" X 37" that...
dickross
NY - Long Island Kitcken Appliance (Berta/Electrolux/etc...)
Hi All... I've been lucking for the past 6 months while...
nyli2014
Jenn Air Counter Depth Refrigerator
Hi, We will probably be getting the Jenn Air counter...
C C
Zephyr Hurricane vs Broan QP430SS
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice or stories...
brewcat
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™