has toto drake been discontinued?

logastellusMay 14, 2013

it doesn't show up on toto's website for some reason..?

http://www.totousa.com/Products/Toilets/Search/tabid/447/Default.aspx?flush_rate=1.6_gpf

drake I or drake II - both are missing...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
catbuilder

I don't click on links, so I can't check your link, but it shows up when I look on their website. It looks like you're probably searching for 1.6 gpf, but the Drake is 1.28 gpf.

Bookmark   May 14, 2013 at 3:15PM
logastellus

Where do you see it? It shows up if you search but not available from the suite list:

Bookmark   May 14, 2013 at 3:48PM
Babka NorCal 9b

Drake, Eco Drake, Drake I and Drake II are still there. You are looking at "suites" and there probably aren't matching sinks etc to go with Drakes, so try selecting "None" on the left had column of the page you pictured. I had your same problem when I was looking for a toilet on their website. Unless you select the "correct" buttons and options, you won't get to see a lot of what is available.

-Babka

Bookmark   May 14, 2013 at 4:23PM
pricklypearcactus

I went to Toto's site and searched for elongated two-piece toilets and came across what I believe is the Toto Drake 1.6gpf. (I also checked to see that the 10" rough in is also still on their site since that's what I used in my home.) The Eco Drake is 1.28gpf (and I have one) and I notice they also list a Drake II as 1.28gpf, though I'm not certain the difference between the two. Several years ago a supplier told me that the Drake (1.6gpf) was discontinued and that I was stuck with the Eco Drake 1.28gpf. But then about a year or two later I picked up a Drake 1.6gpf, so my confidence in suppliers knowing when a particular product is discontinued has severely decreased.

Bookmark   May 14, 2013 at 4:28PM
Fripp_07

We just had a Toto Drake II installed a few months ago. No, they have not been discontinued and yes, they are on their website. Nice toilet btw. The Sanagloss is a huge plus!

Bookmark   May 14, 2013 at 8:24PM
lillo

What you are saying is right , because the ultramax is not showing on this list either . I just bought it , but not yet installed .

Bookmark   May 14, 2013 at 11:15PM
dibgar

I just checked the TOTO USA site and found the Drake II under products (not suites). It is 1.28 with Double Cyclone flush. The skirted version is Vespin II.

We just had two Drake II and one Vespin II installed. All have SanaGloss. So far, we are liking them.

Bookmark   May 16, 2013 at 7:12AM
More Discussions
Conflicting Contractors: how to anchor a shower niche shelf
Dear Bathroom Wizards, We put an 18-inch wide, extra-tall...
hobobrian
Quality manufacturer of bathroom fixtures?
We would like to purchase the best quality for a low...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Ammara Designs Faucets
I've gotten so much information from these forums....
janelor
amerec vs mr steam vs thermasol steam shower
Trying to choose a steam shower for a 4 x 5 shower...
panchoandlefty
Should I be concerned about the lippage on my new tile job?
At first glance my porcelain tile job in my bathroom...
susanelewis
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™