'Woodland' dinnerware at Tuesday Morning

alex9179August 28, 2010

Hey! I haven't posted in ages, and I don't very often to begin with but I know someone on here will appreciate the head's up.

Tuesday morning is getting a Spode Woodland knock-off in stores Aug 31. I love this pattern, especially for fall, so I was really excited and although I'd love to have the Spode, I just can't afford it. Hopefully this transferware will look almost as good :)

They also have some rustic antler utensils and some of those european inspired pillows that look like a linen with a simple printed logo.

Here is a link that might be useful: Aug 31 Ad

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Hi Alex, glad to see you posting, glad you still think of us when you find goodies we might like.

I use a laptop that doesn't like Flashplayer, so couldn't open the pics, but might run down to Tuesday Mornings to take a look today, haven't been there for awhile.

Luvs

Bookmark   August 28, 2010 at 11:31AM
alex9179

I tried to copy the pics and post those, but it won't let me. They look pretty nice, though, and dishwasher/microwave safe.

Bookmark   August 28, 2010 at 12:08PM
lynninnewmexico

Thanks for the heads-up, Alex! I LOVE the Spode dinnerware, although my favorite has always been the fish pattern. Still the ones in the TM advertisement look great, too. Hmmmmmmm . . . ! I really like the flatware and may have to buy a set of it. Hope they have it on Tuesday when I head to town again. I'm putting TM on my list of places that I have to go!
Lynn

Bookmark   August 28, 2010 at 1:53PM
jeannespines

Ahhh, we lost our "Tues Morn here" ...always loved that store! Looks like may have some cool looking dinnerware here, Alex. TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   August 28, 2010 at 10:45PM
valleymagpie

Ooh, Alex,

I would LOVE to have some of those deer plates. The closest Tuesday Morning is 25 miles away and I don't know if I can convince DH to travel that soon (we usually make a trek to the "big city" every couple of months). I have a few days to think of an excuse. Hmm, if he thought that Lowe's was having a tool sale...

- Magpie

Bookmark   August 29, 2010 at 1:59AM
More Discussions
Christmas, 2014
Our kitchen
swest2_gw
Trying something, you can help.
Any of you who see my pins on Pinterest know that I...
luvstocraft
My Christmas
Getting simpler each year!
yachter123
Testing ... a pic & text.
Testing this again ... I posted one pic earlier today...
jeannespines
Toddler' February Art
For all you grandmothers out there: Materials: One...
oldalgebra
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™