samsung wf209anw washer junk

brucegzMay 16, 2013

Bought from Lowes less than 3 years ago. Supposed to be a top notch front loader. Paid over $1300. We use it an average 2 loads per week. The cage self destructed taking several parts with it. Samsung could care less. Would cost at least $600 to repair it. We'll junk it and buy these cheapest machine there is that's not made by Korean Samsung or by Samsung made GE.

I'll never buy another Samsung product again. Their customer disservice is awful. Rip off and bad mgmt.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Sophie Wheeler

The warranty for any machine is 1 year and it is WELL past that mark. Sorry that it broke, but if you'd bought an extended warranty, it would still be covered. A $600 replacement part is still cheaper than a new machine. There are plenty of other brands that don't last any longer. Maytag...Whirlpool....Frigidaire...it's all a crap shoot no matter what you buy. And none of the cheapy top loaders are worth a damn any more with automatic temperature control being on all of them. At least with a front loader with an on board heater you can do a hot water wash.

Bookmark   May 16, 2013 at 7:14PM
More Discussions
Miele Oven Temperatures - Please Check Yours
So I'm back. I'm on my second Masterchef oven, after...
baver
New Bertazzoni Induction Range?
I just saw a press release from Bertazzoni about a...
ltislander
48" Wolf, Thermador or Bluestar...or something else?
Looking into purchasing a 48" range. Wolf: Classic....
wren21
Daily Luxury Convenience (Combi Steam) vs. Tried & True Dbl Oven
I asked questions about the steam oven last month....
lawjedi
Unnecessary drama with Miele dishwasher...
The salt/softener tank on my ten-year-old Miele Incognito...
howardgee
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™