Bosch Unveils All-New Dishwasher Lineup

whirlpool_traineeMay 17, 2013

Found this the other day online:

Bosch Unveils All-New Dishwasher Lineup

Here's the Overview and this looks to be the new TOL model with color screen and the flexible 3rd rack.

Alex

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deeageaux

Hmmm

Bosch dropped the price on TOL from $2k to $1500 and sound rating goes from 39 db to 40 db.

Are these still Hergestellt in Deutschland

Bookmark   May 17, 2013 at 6:41AM
whirlpool_trainee

I noticed that, too. I think these are made in the US factory, hence the lower price.

Bookmark   May 17, 2013 at 8:09AM
deeageaux

Bosch Home Appliances in North American launched its next-generation dishwasher line. The new line is built on a new stainless steel platform designed to meet the needs of U.S. consumers. The new dishwashers feature a third rack on more models. It also features a European design and is engineered for the virtually silent performance that is a part of the Bosch reputation in the United States.

The redesigned dishwasher line incorporates a full-size stainless steel tub, enabling the use of larger racks while maintaining flush installation.

The third rack is now offered in Bosch 500 and 800 series models. The third rack adds 30% more loading area and provided more loading flexibility. The unique, V-shaped third rack allows room for long-stemmed wine glasses on the second rack while the center of the v-shaped rack provides space for large items and cooking utensils.

The company said it designed the 800 Plus to be the quietest dishwasher in North America, and has now been made quieter. The dishwasher achieved an industry-best 38 dBA performance in normal operation.

Bosch Home Appliances said its research shows noise is the No. 1 factor for consumers choosing a dishwasher. Company engineers addressed noise reduction with 18 unique sound-reduction technologies.

With the dishwasher noise level so low, an InfoLight has been included in some models to let consumers know their dishwasher is running. A TimeLight feature indicates time remaining.

The Bosch 800 Plus is the flagship of the dishwasher line includes: It has a suggested retail price of $1,449 - $2,099.

Looks like they might still have a TOL from Germany with a 38 db noise rating and $2k price tag.

Here is a link that might be useful: LINK

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 2:16PM
More Discussions
Fisher Paykel Dishwasher Drawers-do you have them?
I am in need of guidance. From what I can gather, it's...
beekeeperswife
High end appliances thermador vs. dacor
I currently have dacor ovens. I am trying decide brands...
mcaprizs
Shark Hard Surface Steam CleanerSE3306C steam not coming out of nozzle
Hi, Our Shark Hard Surface Steam Cleaner is heating...
danadevy
What electric oven to get? speed oven, combo-steam, or regular?
If I am going to go with an all gas range, which would...
nismo99
Need A New Keurig - Suggestions?
Our Keurig at the lake bit the dust. The single cup...
amck2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™