New CC (Connoisseurian) Drip Tray Handles

jscoutMay 3, 2012

A while ago someone posted on GW asking if the drip tray/grill cover handles could be changed on the CC. I responded that I changed mine and posted a picture.

I came across some PR info about the new Connoisseurian and something about a photo of the range stuck out. The drip tray and grill/griddle cover handles looked familiar. I think you can click the picture to expand it.

Now if only they can do something about that car stereo in front.

Here is a link that might be useful: Connoisseurian PR

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Just looking at the link I have few questions but I know the answers probably aren't out there yet.

I wonder what "delicate bake" is.

It is also surprising that they did not seem to include the third element for convection.

For the Moistroast feature, how do you use moisture without using steam, if you consider steam to be the vapor phase of water? What is the relative humidity of this feature and how does it compare with a conventional electric oven or gas oven? Can you adjust this feature?

    Bookmark   May 3, 2012 at 8:13AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Oven size vs cabinet size
In my search for a new oven I noticed that all have...
Any experience with a Miele or other plumbed-in coffee machine?
Heavily considering a plumbed in cva4066ss Miele coffee...
De Dietrich induction cooktop
Is anyone around that has any data about De Deitrich...
Anyone have one of the new Viking Dishwashers?
They have rebuilt them from the ground up this year....
NY - Long Island Kitcken Appliance (Berta/Electrolux/etc...)
Hi All... I've been lucking for the past 6 months while...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™