LG fridge and dishwasher any good ?

M4rtinMay 30, 2013

Was thinking about buying Kitchenaid fridge and dishwasher but saw the stainless steel panel on it and wasn't too impressed.
I looked at LG and their panels look a bit better and more rich, but I never associated LG with kitchen appliances :)
The model I'm thinking of is LFC21776ST and one of their dishwashers in same line.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lascatx

I have an LG bottom drawer freezer/fridge in my utility room that is an improvement over either the main kitchen fridge or utility fridge we had before. We've had it for at least three years and used it heavily with no issues. I recommend them (they make some of the Kenmore refrigerators for Sears), but I can't help you with the DW.

Bookmark   May 30, 2013 at 1:36PM
cookncarpenter

When Our trusty old KA (Hobart days) died after 25 years of service, I ran out and replaced it "temporarily" with a scratch and dent LG I found at a Sears outlet. Well, that was five or six years ago! Surprisingly, it has worked fine and is still going strong, so when we recently re did the kitchen we decided to keep the LG until it dies.

Bookmark   May 30, 2013 at 8:23PM
susanlynn2012

M4rtin, did you end up getting the LG LFC21776ST refrigerator? Do you like it? Any pictures inside your kitchen? Do you miss the water not being inside the door? Did you hook up the ice maker despite no filter. I am considering this refrigerator as mine just died and the one I want is too tall for my area unless I remove the cabinet above.

Bookmark   September 22, 2013 at 11:21PM
More Discussions
Help Me Choose A Wall Oven
I have a Gaggenau 24" inch convection oven over...
heron3
Keep your fingers crossed -Wolfie oven having DCL circuit error again!
So my Wolf has avoided the dreaded porcelain chipping...
a2gemini
steam oven instead of a warming drawer?
So, I have decided to get a tiny cheap microwave instead...
Dietitian
American Range? Buyer Beware!
It is with big frustration that I am reporting an unacceptable...
foodiefrog
Need Help Selecting Propane Cooktop
I am looking to replace an electric cooktop with a...
dandkmom
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™